Jordan XX3s not good to play ball in?

I had the same problem but I havent played in them I wore them for second time to AC in Jersey and when I got home my feel was hurtin like heck this neverhappened before wearing jordans

Still, I wonder why lots of ppl experience this on their right pinky toe.
I don't know about you guys...but I'm right-handed and jab to my right *often* and just that repeated stop & go motion is what causedthe most irritation for me. Even when driving left on the baseline I'll jab right first...so I'd have to think that's where most of that irritationstems from.

The "clicking" sound a few of you guys mentioned I think is from the main stitched panel actually popping back and forth. It's pretty sculpted onboth the medial and lateral sides, but if you don't fill the shoe out, it definitely has a spot just after the seam split where the panel pops back andforth.

These are the only pair of jordans that I've ever used for serious balling. They are lightweight, comfortable, and very responsive.

I do have feet that are a bit on the narrow side. I also prefer shoes that are of a lower profile, which means I'm a big fan of Zoom Air.

is this pain you guys are talking about..only from playing ball in them? or does the pain also come from casual wear?

honestly never heard of that...but i had the same probs with my other retros.....

try to loosen the laces up, I had the same problem til I loosened them up, the shoes fit so well that you dont need to pull the laces extremely tight, if theshoe isnt tied real tight your foot will still stay secure, I had the problem only if the shoe was laced tightly. Try it I bet it helps you too

Back
Top Bottom