Kanye & his goons vol. 2

They are setting human beings back 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif

hatehatehatehatehate.

you all have dumb opinions.

oooops did i just start hating myself.

all this negativity from NT'rs in the General section is gettin on my nerves.

Wow....its not the dressing that bugs me. Its passible and I could really care less. But its all the attitude, foolishness and showmanship that makes me startto dislike this man.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by SA AMG

Bentley's the only that comes correct.

if dressing like a homosexual is coming correct, then i guess youre right.
You are a complete and utter idiot.

And someone mentioned earlier in this thread that these guys basically look like high-end hipsters. Their outfits are terrible, except Bentley. They arewearing stuff for the sake of being able to spend money on it.

Money =/= fashion sense

Originally Posted by solesavage

Kanye has no sense in style....he thinks that because you throw on designer gear on it makes him look fly. There is a difference between looking fresh and clean, and overdoing it to the max. Who cares if its fashion week? so because its fashion week, you're allowed to throw on designer brand clothes and think you're killing it calling yourself a fashionista?
I don tknow about all that. This outfit is pretty good and its not loud like the others
laugh.gif

1elysj.jpg

He makes music for kids. That's how kids dress.

Grown ups don't dress like that.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

He makes music for kids. That's how kids dress.

Grown ups don't dress like that.
right.

1elysj.jpg

I like that fit with the Hares...that looks like Lupe
nerd.gif

Nothing wrong with any of the clothing in this pic. But that first pic where Taz had on the cheetah tights was incorrect.

ay..o?
ohwell.gif

I dont know man, one side of me is sayin wow dude needs to stop immediately,he looks like a joke, whats happened to this clown, etc etc.

but then again what does it matter to me, granted this pretty much defeats whatever appeal kanye had left, let him do him, i guess.
grin.gif

Regardless this whole ordeal leads me to let the
tired.gif
do the talking.
laugh.gif

Kanye's outfits aren't bad IMO, the other dudes just seem hypebeast to me. Gay shouldn't be thrownaround like that, you guys honestly believe they're all taking itin the _ and having relationships with men?

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Kanye's outfits aren't bad IMO, the other dudes just seem hypebeast to me. Gay shouldn't be thrown around like that, you guys honestly believe they're all taking it in the _ and having relationships with men?

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom