Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

Man i do not want that celebrity life. Random dudes comin at you all day every day camping outside of your house just to verbally assault you and hope you hit them so they can get paid....or a quote...or a pic to turn into money....no thanks. I'd def be in prison if this were my life. I could probably shrug it off only so long before i went nuts and flipped on every single person that said something remotely rude

Man i do not want that celebrity life. Random dudes comin at you all day every day camping outside of your house just to verbally assault you and hope you hit them so they can get paid....or a quote...or a pic to turn into money....no thanks. I'd def be in prison if this were my life. I could probably shrug it off only so long before i went nuts and flipped on every single person that said something remotely rude

same

D list celeb i could prob handle but A list like kanye is too much

id rather be prime gucci mane im pretty sure nobody looks his way

:rolleyes :lol: no you wouldn't.

Call me a n____, i'll be sad rich man...

1351.gif

......sad for like 3 secs

Last edited:
Loll at screaming "we have it all on tape."

Since when is it illegal to call someone racial names ?  But it's a crime to punch someone. What an idiot.

Loll at screaming "we have it all on tape."

Since when is it illegal to call someone racial names ?  But it's a crime to punch someone. What an idiot.
harassment bruh.

in some states verbal harassment is damn near on the same level of severity as punching someone. so long as the person who was punched does not show any visible harm, ie bruising or abrasions. that's how it is in NY at least. it's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm referring to the USA. show me someone charged with a "hate speech" in the USA.

Words only, not words that lead to acts of violence.

lots of groups give hate speeches, the black panthers, kkk ect....... None are arrested for "hate speech"
it might be because they arent singling anyone out. maybe once you direct that speech at an individual it becomes assault or harassment. i dont know much about the laws though, any better informed nters care to chime in?

Jay said it best. "If I shoot I'm brainless, but if you shoot me you famous"

Ye had nothing to gain in this situation but as a black man he did the right thing to me. All that famous stuff goes out the window if somebody is talking crazy to your family and using racist remarks. Ye should have some dudes from the Chi or bodyguards handle this.

Last edited:
Kanye West has been stepping out of the designed line for quite some time now. He's willing to say whatever he wants and will risk his reputation and career to do that.

Usually a celeb having that mindset with that amount of power turns into a very bad thing for the execs in those buildings.

first comes the wave of he's crazy/ having a mental breakdown, second comes legal trouble/ jail/ tax issues, if they haven't learned from then well see Tupac :smh:

If the story is true as it is being "reported" then I dont know how you can have a problem with what Kanye did

harassment bruh.

in some states verbal harassment is damn near on the same level of severity as punching someone. so long as the person who was punched does not show any visible harm, ie bruising or abrasions. that's how it is in NY at least. it's absolutely ridiculous.
ummm..harassment ?

I don't think so. you have to look at the facts not emotions. the article says the kid/18 said a few racial comments to both Kim and the paparazzi while walking to the Docs office. His two sentence racial comments to Kim lasted all of what 5 seconds ?

word for word from the article,,,,,

"Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there. Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, "We have it all on tape."

Let me ask you all something; Regardless of your race, if you knew you'd get 1 million dollars out of a settlement, would you call a black celeb the N word if you had 100% confirmation that they would assault you? Theoretically speaking that is.
hell yeah. ill talk some ish for kicks. f kanye. stupid mfer. this fool is famous.how does he not have others do his dirty work. just shows you how stupid he is

big difference between him and a regular joe.

the  funniest thing is all these tough  guys ."aint nobody gon disrespect my girl. seen to many heros get they *** kicked in front of they girls.

Last edited:

ummm..harassment ?

I don't think so. you have to look at the facts not emotions. the article says the kid/18 said a few racial comments to both Kim and the paparazzi while walking to the Docs office. His two sentence racial comments to Kim lasted all of what 5 seconds ?

word for word from the article,,,,,

"Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there. Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, "We have it all on tape."
bro how does the length of time make any difference? it only takes half a second to say something and deserve the hands.

although if he followed the dude into the office and swung on him, he's wrong. not by my personal morality, but by law.

Back
Top Bottom