Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yo let me get that sig 
if im indian, can i still partake in this sig if i change the "self" from black font to brown font? cereal.

Copy pasta.

Hell yeah bro just change the color if you want
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

20048442yu.gif

Yeezer

Ebenezer

Grab ******* prolly catch a #]%*¥'n siezure

But keep a big !## crib wit a theater

Remind me of my money when I catch amnesia....

Owwww

But forreal she seems fun u can tell.

props to yeezy

Yeezer

Ebenezer

Grab ******* prolly catch a #]%*¥'n siezure

But keep a big !## crib wit a theater

Remind me of my money when I catch amnesia....

Owwww

But forreal she seems fun u can tell.

props to yeezy

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
laugh.gif

I can't believe a VS model is considered average. Talk about e-standards, I mean is this really a 30+ page debate. If anyone of you have seen a girl better looking then her, then why aren't they walking the runway for VS?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
Cause VS isn't looking for a chick with a fat butt to make their underwear look jacked up. Imagine if some of these video birds were VS models,
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Cause VS isn't looking for a chick with a fat butt to make their underwear look jacked up. Imagine if some of these video birds were VS models,
eek.gif

Really why is it so hard to belive that. Other than Selita Ebanks and Chanel Iman they are all wack IMO.

Really why is it so hard to belive that. Other than Selita Ebanks and Chanel Iman they are all wack IMO.

happy.gif
nom de guerre wrote:

his point is a lot of people find them sexy enough to be victoria secret models so calling them average is absurd.

happy.gif
nom de guerre wrote:

his point is a lot of people find them sexy enough to be victoria secret models so calling them average is absurd.

The problem is that western society values **** too much, and the people in here drooling over this average girl  are doing so because that is her asset, and they have been trained like dogs by the media to salivate at the sight of so called "large knockers." 
But for me her appeal ends there, and that leaves a lot to be desired. 

I can assure you that the perception of beauty will change in a radical way in the future. With the amount of chemicals in our foods, each generation of girls is growing larger **** on average. So what will be special about **** in the future if the average bra size for the female population goes up, say, one? It will mean that **** will become less of a commodity. And when that happens, American society will experience a disenchantment with the illustrious protrusion in a woman's chest.

The problem is that western society values **** too much, and the people in here drooling over this average girl  are doing so because that is her asset, and they have been trained like dogs by the media to salivate at the sight of so called "large knockers." 

I can assure you that the perception of beauty will change in a radical way in the future. With the amount of chemicals in our foods, each generation of girls is growing larger **** on average. So what will be special about **** in the future if the average bra size for the female population goes up, say, one? It will mean that **** will become less of a commodity. And when that happens, American society will experience a disenchantment with the illustrious protrusion in a woman's chest.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Are you implying that people think she is above average because she has ****???? I think she is gorgeous, **** or no ****. I think her body is nice, **** or no ****. How about maybe it is because we think she is a very pretty girl?

As for your theory on valuing breasts, what is the problem with that? There is a reason why women's breasts are valued and some men, and women alike, are attracted to them. It all goes back to evolution. When a woman gets pregnant, her breasts grow. When a woman has a large chest and someone is attracted to it, it signals off in the brain that she is fertile (mimicking when she is pregnant and carrying a child and has breasts that grow bigger). It is also an asset that differentiates women from men, and it is a very feminine and womanly asset. 

Since this girl has large assets, why not appreciate them too?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Are you implying that people think she is above average because she has ****???? I think she is gorgeous, **** or no ****. I think her body is nice, **** or no ****. How about maybe it is because we think she is a very pretty girl?

As for your theory on valuing breasts, what is the problem with that? There is a reason why women's breasts are valued and some men, and women alike, are attracted to them. It all goes back to evolution. When a woman gets pregnant, her breasts grow. When a woman has a large chest and someone is attracted to it, it signals off in the brain that she is fertile (mimicking when she is pregnant and carrying a child and has breasts that grow bigger). It is also an asset that differentiates women from men, and it is a very feminine and womanly asset. 

Since this girl has large assets, why not appreciate them too?

Back
Top Bottom