Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Heard a long time ago NASCAR jackets was a midwest thing, like they were wearing them before it became a trend for however long that was. Not sure if true. It never caught on like that out here though.

We dressed like extras in gogo bands for the most part :lol:

I was always mad I was too young for the motorcycle jacket. That was like 95-98.

Never ****** with the race car jackets. Joints were straight redneck jackets, I didn't care who was wearing them.

Kanye tweeting about Nas on June 15 is interesting

tumblr_inline_my1crcVn9d1qfr3hq.jpg

CoUNqBpUMAASqsN.jpg

da fashion icon
87A8AD36-5AA8-4616-8416-7D72248A5355.png

:rofl: :rofl:

I’ve seen Mike’s horrendous fits a million damn times. But every damn time makes me literally LOL like it’s the first time.

Dude really doesn’t give a single piece of a ****. :lol:

The fits Kanye gets praised for weren’t even his.

Virgil, Jerry and Don C was dressing his ***.
It’s no mistake they’ve climbed the ladders he’s so desperate to.

Y’all see what happens now that he has to dress himself.

Im conviced dude on drugs again.. he needs to clear his mind before he gets mentally ill again..

Bet u there’s some dude out there
With a closet full of
Girbauds with the straps
In every color imaginable
Waiting for them to come back
Btw
Where can u buy new girbauds

"West will be producing a Teyana album set for release on 06/22, a Nas album on 06/15, a collaboration with Kid Cudi on 06/08, his solo record on 06/01, and a Pusha T album on 05/25,
Kanye is claiming to be “hand producing” all of his new albums with samples he cuts out from the Sunken Place. This makes one wonder what parts of his body he used to produce his other music and what the sunken place means in this context? My guess is that it is a reference to music made by black artists for white-owned and controlled record labels which Kanye is liberating through re-interpretation? I guess we’ll see. "

Back
Top Bottom