Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I think it is pretty obvious problems with Kanye.

1- He puts way more value on the views of white people than black people. He has been doing this for a minute, and the shows this most when he speaks about fashion. It is one thing to be popular among black people, but if rich white people accept you, then you made it.

2- Dude's ego is off the charts and he probably still got some petty beef with Obama. Obama was not opposed to meeting with rappers, he might with Kendrick, Cole, even Drake. Hell Obama met Ye's family and by all accounts very polite to Kim and North. His wife speaks highly of the man. But then the fact Obama peeped Ye's buffoonery and would not indulge it, got Kanye feeling tight. He loves Trump cause Trump gave high that attention he craves so much. But Ye too up his own *** to realize he munching on some butter biscuits.

All the black people that met with Trump got played hard. Trump and Sessions have literally been destroying all civil right enforcement in the Federal government. He actively wants to cut Pell Grants, Biscuit Boy Ben Carson is trying to drop anti-discrimination policy from HUD's mission per Trump's orders, and just this weekend Trump agreed to reverse Obama's order and restart selling police more military equipment.

And this is the clown Kanye loves. A man hostile to people that look like Kanye but lack the fame, money, and have the decency not to support a vile bigot.

Kanye is thinks he has principles but he has none. He lies, spews hypocrisy, and moves the goal to make his clown *** points work. He left Nike for more control and he wanted his sneakers readily available. Yet when he launches expensive *** limited edition clothing it is "out of his hands". He mad Obama didn't give him a meeting, yet Trump is busy right now.

Every cornball that co-signs white supremacy always takes pride in how " special they are". Every modern Uncle Tom thinks tap dancing is the path to equality. Kanye a clown, and has been a clown for a while.

I made this same post a year or so ago in the music thread about nothing and got ridiculed for it. Nice to see someone who shares the same sentiments as me

3CAA403A-660A-41B7-9651-B8EB356F248E.gif

ebro spoke to him for 1/2 hour... Ebro feels its for promo, but he still messin wit Da Don to da chagrin of da morning show :lol:

Son is trying to capture the MAGA demographic and has been for years now. Every move he's made the last 5+ years has been calculated to eventually get racist white people to accept him. Daddy Trump laid the blueprint now he's just following.

this

and this..

also this. his shoes are str8 basura. if anything, nike yeezy 2> anything else he designed.

i'm not trying to hear these joints are tough..
yeezy-desert-rat-500-blush-closer-look-5.jpg

my boy wore these to the club over the weekend, and i put him on blast in our group chat.

I hate every Adidas Yeezy but not these. These are fire but like someone else said, I only like them cause they're straight from the Kobe era at Adidas and I'm a huge fan of Adidas Kobe's still.

Facts. Speaking of shoes remember his whole beef with Nike was the fact that they didn't produce enough so everyone could get a pair ? Son is a living breathing contradiction. I thought he wanted to be the H&M for minorities :lol:

they still don't produce enough yeezy's :lol:

Facts. Speaking of shoes remember his whole beef with Nike was the fact that they didn't produce enough so everyone could get a pair ? Son is a living breathing contradiction. I thought he wanted to be the H&M for minorities :lol:
He's a fraud.

His clothes are trash and overpriced, his music is overrated, his opinions are dangerous, his rationale is ignorant.

Get this ***** out of here, man. Let him make another College Dropout and we can talk about it, but knowing what he's become he ain't got anything that black, soulful or honest left in him.

He's a fraud.

His clothes are trash and overpriced, his music is overrated, his opinions are dangerous, his rationale is ignorant.

Get this ***** out of here, man. Let him make another College Dropout and we can talk about it, but knowing what he's become he ain't got anything that black, soulful or honest left in him.

At this point I've come to the realization that he was just a vessel for rhymefest and consequence. His best work has their DNA all over it. He's always been this type of mark it's just that he has the chick and family behind him to make him behave in this manner full time. He can be his true self

At this point I've come to the realization that he was just a vessel for rhymefest and consequence. His best work has their DNA all over it. He's always been this type of mark it's just that he has the chick and family behind him to make him behave in this manner full time. He can be his true self

Spot on. It's crazy how much hindsight changes things. I'm gonna go listen to Don't Quit Your Day Job and reminisce about the G.O.O.D. old days.:frown:

Makes sense that his music has taken such drastic turns, mostly correlating to the people he's surrounding himself with. 808s was all Cudi inspired. Yeezus was a Travis Scott album.

Maybe I'm exaggerating with these examples, but it's still **** Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom