Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

francis.png

1c7e08b2cad59bbc4a37485dc45edbeb.jpg

I guess is also a choice that we deal with Donald J Trump, I mean is millions of us and 1 of him....I’m I doing this right?...

This is what happens when fake "woke" kneegrows think too hard.

The first generations of slaves did choose death over bondage. Jumped ships, tried to kill themselves, etc, and they were prevented by force. After generations of being in bondage, you feel like you're supposed to be there. A lion born in the zoo doesn't know the open plains, he thinks the zoo is where he belongs and he's happy getting his steak tossed to him a few times a day. You can't victim blame slaves for being slaves. That is the life they knew from birth until death until a few came to the realization that life wasn't supposed to be that way.

Oh yeah that makes complete sense. It’s their fault, they should of just killed themselves. :rolleyes

as bad as it sound and as bad as those conditions were. Knaye is right they had choices. Stay, rebel, die trying to, or just choose death.

Kanye never said the choices were good options or go into deatil. He just said they had a choice over 400 years.

Me personally Id rather be dead than to be a slave and see my family beaten, raped, and sold. That would a "choice" I would have made.

He speaking facts just in a cringe worthy way. That shouldn't be something discussed on TMZ. If you wanna film it and capture it do it yourself like he did the Charlamagne interview and have a open dialog with people of our culture and background. I loved how did that with T.I. and Charlamagne. TMZ was a horrible horrible move.

This is what happens when fake "woke" kneegrows think too hard.

The first generations of slaves did choose death over bondage. Jumped ships, tried to kill themselves, etc, and they were prevented by force. After generations of being in bondage, you feel like you're supposed to be there. A lion born in the zoo doesn't know the open plains, he thinks the zoo is where he belongs and he's happy getting his steak tossed to him a few times a day. You can't victim blame slaves for being slaves. That is the life they knew from birth until death until a few came to the realization that life wasn't supposed to be that way.

upload_2018-5-2_14-41-56.gif

as bad as it sound and as bad as those conditions were. Knaye is right they had choices. Stay, rebel, die trying to, or just choose death.

Kanye never said the choices were good options or go into deatil. He just said they had a choice over 400 years.

Me personally Id rather be dead than to be a slave and see my family beaten, raped, and sold. That would a "choice" I would have made.

He speaking facts just in a cringe worthy way. That shouldn't be something discussed on TMZ. If you wanna film it and capture it do it yourself like he did the Charlamagne interview and have a open dialog with people of our culture and background. I loved how did that with T.I. and Charlamagne. TMZ was a horrible horrible move.
Yeaaaah....... you can Stop now

Here we go, now we really gonna echo this BS of something like slavery being a damn choice....

This is the reason why a person witch such influential power as Kanye needs to watch what he says, because some weak minded individuals will take it and run with it, and the suppressors will use his voice as a weapon....case in point, this racist POS Alex Jones inviting him on his stupid show...terrible

There were over 22 slave rebellions from 1529 to 1859 in the colonies/United States. You can count on one hand how many were succesful.
The idea that slaves didn't rebel shows ignorance alone.
What is most disgusting is dudes like Kanye and his defenders are using slaves that did rebel against slaves that did not.

That if you didn't fight and die, you then share in the blame of your bondage.

Anyone peddling this stuff can **** all the way off.

Back
Top Bottom