Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Y'all are looking way too much into dude's comments. They make no damn sense because it's not him, it's his insanity and psychosis.

You need to look at what is really going on, mentally in his head, and behind the scenes.

Like I mentioned, I think him and Kim are already separated and their marriage is a sham and was for business purposes.

Why are they letting him run amock and self destruct? They had silenced him before and Kris has got the money to shut him up.

During the TLOP tour he was on Percocet, ecstacy, valium, etc. Seems like he is still on heavy drugs and self medicating and regulating his medical prescriptions. Then you got his supposed sources of his talking to People and other gossip sites about his drug use and their concern about his mania. *Cough* Kardashian moles *cough* Yet Kim is saying let him be to express himself?

Seems like he's got nothing to lose and he is continuing to self destruct with his manic and erratic behaviour. I hope he is not heading down path of overdosing or suicide. It seems like it. He did say on Twitter he needs to get rid of everything.

I just have a feeling the Kardashians have a plan in tow to screw him over. Seems like Kris and Kim are letting him run manic for self interests. This is making no damn sense.

If my husband or son in law celebrity was going manic like this on TV, there's no way he'd get away with this. They have forced him into hospitalization before, why not now? When he is going on the craziest rants yet in public?

A close friend of mine is in Germany teaching music, if future endeavors work out, I’m gone. Tbh, this decision was made a while ago. I’m about sick of people, as I know them, altogether.

If I had the means, I would be right behind you.

Y'all are looking way too much into dude's comments. They make no damn sense because it's not him, it's his insanity and psychosis.

You need to look at what is really going on, mentally in his head, and behind the scenes.

Like I mentioned, I think him and Kim are already separated and their marriage is a sham and was for business purposes.

Why are they letting him run amock and self destruct? They had silenced him before and Kris has got the money to shut him up.

During the TLOP tour he was on Percocet, ecstacy, valium, etc. Seems like he is still on heavy drugs and self medicating and regulating his medical prescriptions. Then you got his supposed sources of his talking to People and other gossip sites about his drug use and their concern about his mania. *Cough* Kardashian moles *cough* Yet Kim is saying let him be to express himself?

Seems like he's got nothing to lose and he is continuing to self destruct with his manic and erratic behaviour. I hope he is not heading down path of overdosing or suicide. It seems like it. He did say on Twitter he needs to get rid of everything.

I just have a feeling the Kardashians have a plan in tow to screw him over. Seems like Kris and Kim are letting him run manic for self interests. This is making no damn sense.

If my husband or son in law celebrity was going manic like this on TV, there's no way he'd get away with this. They have forced him into hospitalization before, why not now? When he is going on the craziest rants yet in public?

How do you know any of this is true? Do you know him or his family?

He could be doing all this on purpose, he's always done things for shock value in the past. Clearly, it's very effective.

How do you know any of this is true? Do you know him or his family?

He could be doing all this on purpose, he's always done things for shock value in the past. Clearly, it's very effective.

Nah Kanye is mentally ill for real. It's no secret. There's many articles from the past decade of his close circle talking about his mental illnesses/health and how he refuses to go on meds and his hospitalizations are no secret.

TMZ just posted that people close to him are saying he is off his meds and self regulating his dosage.

If y'all knew about psychosis and mental illnesses, you'd know this erratic behaviour is a clear symptom and signs of a severe and progressive mental illness.

HE'S. A. GROWN. ***. MAN.

They aren't letting him do anything.

And you're drawing a lot of conclusions with no evidence. This isn't some plot that gets spun back on the Kardashians. Lamar Odom didn't turn into a crack addict once he got with a Kardashian, he had a family history of drug abuse.

Kanye ain't tripping out saying this dumb **** because of Kim, he has a history of saying dumb **** and not being able to form his own opinions in the past.

This is Kanye West's new form ladies and gentlemen. Bruce Banner, the incredible hulk. Dr, Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

And if it were a mental health issue, which it could be. Then it needs to be addressed accordingly, but I’m not going to point the finger at the kardashians like they hid his medication or something. Kanye has always had yes men around him, thats dangerous when you’re mentally ill and don’t have someone to pull you to the side or call you out to keep you on track with your medications, therapy, etc.

If it is his health, he needs to get help, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t being harmful with the pot he’s stirred over the last week.

Last edited:
Has the decade of 2010 been the decade of trolls? Ya won at life. Like cmon.

On kanye. I think its a mix of kanyes ego, his depression, and maybe his true belief that he is trying to change the world and will succeed. And when he fails at least he said he tried.

Why is it that rappers are the worst at articulatin thier thoughts outside a booth? Its embarassing. And usually its the smart dumb dudes Nas, Lupe, Kanye, etc (all whom i admire by the way as artist).

Let kanye do him. He is in pain. Problem is we arent really wanting to see it. Or empathize so we criticize.

I don't understand how people think the timing of his album dropping means Kanye is using these white supremacists for publicity. Kanye never needed ANY publicity. Dude could have dropped the album without saying a gatdam word about it and it would have been #1, and his shoes would still sell out in minutes, regardless of how ugly/clunky he wants to make them.

This whoooole scenario is the white supremacists using his dumb *** for publicity. How many people outside the conservative bubble actually knew who the **** Candace Owens was before last week? Or Charlie ****ing Kirk? While we all debate Kanye's mental well being and ability to play consumers, these fools are sitting in their Chicago offices like

giphy.gif

God only knows how much they've reaped in donations and SM followers since this whole nonsense started.
Yeah funny he claims he's a free thinker not realizing he's currently a pawn for recruiting and marketing for the alt-right. No idea who these nobodies were before he gave them a platform. Doubt he ever gave anyone on GOOD music this much of a push.

Nah Kanye is mentally ill for real. It's no secret. There's many articles from the past decade of his close circle talking about his mental illnesses/health and how he refuses to go on meds and his hospitalizations are no secret.

TMZ just posted that people close to him are saying he is off his meds and self regulating his dosage.

If y'all knew about psychosis and mental illnesses, you'd know this erratic behaviour is a clear symptom and signs of a severe and progressive mental illness.
You read a few tabloids and watch TMZ and now you're speaking about the state of his marriage saying it ended a long time ago and if he's taking his medicine on time? You don't know anything about these people.

:lol: I'd hate to be famous.

The doctors will make you think you're crazy but Kanye isn't sick he's just a good old narcissists who's addicted fame, money, vanity. Some people aren't built to be in the spotlight despite their talent.

why do you want it to die?

At this point, nobody is even saying ****. Also, it's annoying when people "cancel" somebody yet continue to always talk about the *****. Either be done with him or don't. I'm tired of seeing his name. It's gotten way too far when people are having real life conversations in person about this *****

Yeah funny he claims he's a free thinker not realizing he's currently a pawn for recruiting and marketing for the alt-right. No idea who these nobodies were before he gave them a platform. Doubt he ever gave anyone on GOOD music this much of a push.
Peep when dude told him Trump was a threat to the well being of black folk, Kanye tried to counter with some BS point about deregulation. However midway through trying to make his point t he says "Candance" can say it better than him.

Here is Mr. Free Thought, Mr. Don't Feel My Head with stuff, Mr. Independent Thinker, referring to a struggle right wing pundit when he struggles in a debate. Dude is on the same level as the struggle right wingers in the politicial thread that claim independent, yet just push far right talking points.

Kanye a hypocrite that can't even live up to the principles he swears is driving his actions.

At this point, nobody is even saying ****. Also, it's annoying when people "cancel" somebody yet continue to always talk about the *****. Either be done with him or don't. I'm tired of seeing his name. It's gotten way too far when people are having real life conversations in person about this *****
oh ok. have you ever tried to not click the thread?

oh ok. have you ever tried to not click the thread?

Back
Top Bottom