Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I wonder if Hispanics would have any qualms about the bigotry in the White House if immigration wasn’t the issue at stake for them

I wonder if Hispanics would have any qualms about the bigotry in the White House if immigration wasn’t the issue at stake for them
Hispanic communities have other grievances beside immigration. They still get unequal treatment from the criminal justice system, the financial system, the schools many of their kids go to ate still ****, and the is still economic inequality between Hispanic and White Households.

I’d be a mix bag. There are some that are with and some that are that are totally lost.

Hispanic communities have other grievances beside immigration. They still get unequal treatment from the criminal justice system, the financial system, the schools many of their kids go to ate still ****, and the is still economic inequality between Hispanic and White Households.

I’m aware. I’m just not of the belief that you’d see the anti trump rhetoric e.g. Steezy if immigration isn’t the main issue at hand.

5150!!!!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Only at the 30min mark, but so much truth being spit...although dude comes off as a homophobe..lol

But dudes hit it on the head, same as Charlamagne, Kanye is infatuated with Trumps power, which essentially is just white privilege....same goes for Ninja, dudes are obsessed with his riches and ignore his character.

I’m aware. I’m just not of the belief that you’d see the anti trump rhetoric e.g. Steezy if immigration isn’t the main issue at hand.

Well for starters I’m not directly affected by immigration reform or anyone close to me, so to say I’m only anti-Trump only because he’s anti-immigration Doesn’t hold much weight, I’m anti Trump because of that and because he’s racist and he’s a sexist, I’m anti Trump because he’s a POS...even if he didn’t have an issue with immigration I’d still detest that POS....ya gotta keep in mind, Trump isn’t Anti-immigration, he’s a racist so he’s very clear about what type of immigrants he’s against, which is mostly Mexicans and Muslims....he ain’t saying much about most other Latino groups (probably because he thinks we all Mexican anyways) and he def ain’t saying **** about any white immigrants...lol

You can’t do that tho!

That’s gonna turn spewing ignorance, hate and negativity the new hot marketing tool. Everyone ain’t gonna be trolling tho.

tekashi
donald trump
tammy lorenzo
boonk
bhad bhabie
hey vicky
lil pump/lil xan/lil yachty and all the other mumble rappers who throw some type of shot at big/pac/cole/a legend to get on Akademiks page and get a buzz

now kanye

trolling been the new marketing scheme and it will trickle down to regular people doing dumb “why would u do that” type **** for attention....if it hasnt already begun....

tekashi
donald trump
tammy lorenzo
boonk
bhad bhabie
hey vicky
lil pump/lil xan/lil yachty and all the other mumble rappers who throw some type of shot at big/pac/cole/a legend to get on Akademiks page and get a buzz

now kanye

trolling been the new marketing scheme and it will trickle down to regular people doing dumb “why would u do that” type **** for attention....if it hasnt already begun....

It's scary though because there are a lot of young impressionable minds that don't understand or can't differentiate real from fake.

This will lead to more mental health issues and all around ******* as those minds get older. Scary to think about honestly. Feel blessed to have lived a solid 12-13 years before the internet was really a thing and provided a platform for this tomfoolery

It's scary though because there are a lot of young impressionable minds that don't understand or can't differentiate real from fake.

This will lead to more mental health issues and all around ****ery as those minds get older. Scary to think about honestly. Feel blessed to have lived a solid 12-13 years before the internet was really a thing and provided a platform for this tomfoolery

i see kids (high school senior and below) doing dumb **** on my timeline all the time.

but doing stupid **** like gargling bleach or jumping from a school stairwell or lighting your hand on fire for a 6 second video is sadly so much less dangerous than the type of trolling Trump, Tekashi and Kanye do. They’re detached from their ego so there’s no limit to the **** they will do for attention fame and percieved prosperity. Look at Tekashi’s ******* face. Dude devoted his life to being a WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 created character just to make it easier to get famous.

****** dont even know if they believe the **** they are saying or not they care more about the attention, especially now that its quantified with metrics and views.

Only at the 30min mark, but so much truth being spit...although dude comes off as a homophobe..lol

But dudes hit it on the head, same as Charlamagne, Kanye is infatuated with Trumps power, which essentially is just white privilege....same goes for Ninja, dudes are obsessed with his riches and ignore his character.
Yup

I’ve been watching Corey for years now in different capacities whether it was when he was on the Foxxhole, RAR or now and he’s wildly consistent with the things he’s says right or wrong.

And he hilarious :rofl:

Last edited:
you mean the company founded by a nazi?

damn, was he really a full blown nazi?

edit: just been looking this stuff up. he also gave jesse owens cleats in 1936

holy crap puma and adidas founders were brothers?

Last edited:
tekashi
donald trump
tammy lorenzo
boonk
bhad bhabie
hey vicky

now kanye

Naw man you got it backwards

This stuff has trickled up from regular people in the depths of the internet to become a mass media marketing tool

But I'm still not convinced Kanye is trolling

This **** reflects on the type of person Kim K is too...she doesn’t get to walk off and wash her hands....what a ****ty wife to allow your husband to go out and make a fool of himself like this

this is too far imo...i don't think anyone is ever going to stop kanye from saying what he wants to say

this is too far imo...i don't think anyone is ever going to stop kanye from saying what he wants to say

Unless she echos the same sentiment, like dude said in that podcast, he probably just repeating what he heard from some racist rich white person and that is probably what he married into, rich white people, some who are probably racist as hell.

Kim playing it smart! Sit back let him wild out then after he hits rock bottom serve him those papers then request 100% custody because Kanye isn’t mentally stable.

Kim playing it smart! Sit back let him wild out then after he hits rock bottom serve him those papers then request 100% custody because Kanye isn’t mentally stable.

Yep. And I'm sure they had an ironclad prenup so I doubt she stands to gain or lose anything regardless.

Naw man you got it backwards

This stuff has trickled up from regular people in the depths of the internet to become a mass media marketing tool

But I'm still not convinced Kanye is trolling

This right here. If you been a heavy internet user for a while and were on forums/imageboards before here like SomethingAwful, OG Gamefaqs boards, *chan, etc then you've been seeing these trolling antics before.

With that said I agree. I think Ye been red pilled.

Back
Top Bottom