Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Ya mans was repping the confederate flag b.

If that wasn't a red light, I don't know what it takes to convince some people.

And in addition to that, he can take questions about fashion and "art" to try and to sound like some revolutionary but when a young boy who clearly just needs a word of encouragement that could even help him on the way home tonight reaches out, he can't help?

Oh, but he can tell you what it takes to sit at the table with Rick Owens tho...

His gear is extremely utilitarian (not sure of the right word)
But it reminds me of those old movies that take place in the future and everyone is wearing the same thing.

His trash gear is far from being utilitarian. How does a $500+ sweater or pants with a thousand holes offer any type of practicality?

He's just on some really hard drugs and needs to go to some serious rehab.

To anyone unfamiliar with Candace Owens, she is Turning Point USA's official urban "black red pill". RED PILL is alt-right 4chan terminology for someone who is "woke" (to there idea of what conservatism is)

Turning Point USA is one of those conservative, "libertarian" non-profits trying to recruit new members from college campuses. It was founded by Charlie Kirk, a supreme rightwing Christian nut-bag and loyal Trump supporter.

pfhrgygrejuiz3vuewl1.png

I hate token minorities much more than white racists. At least when you find out a white person is racist, you're like "Well it was a 53% chance he/she was going to be racist; I'm not surprised." When a minority goes out of his/her way to help white racists though :stoneface:

I hate token minorities much more than white racists. At least when you find out a white person is racist, you're like "Well it was a 53% chance he/she was going to be racist; I'm not surprised." When a minority goes out of his/her way to help them though :stoneface:
When a white joins an alt white group i get. They’re white and they want white things that help them in whatever way. When a colored person sides with an alt white group all you can do is look with confusion. They’re going to battle for things that they won’t even benefit from. True self hate for the sake of self hate

When a white joins an alt white group i get. They’re white and they want white things that help them in whatever way. When a colored person sides with an alt white group all you can do is look with confusion. They’re going to battle for things that they won’t even benefit from. True self hate for the sake of self hate

Exactly; they don't benefit at all, and they just end up hurting people in the group they belong to. So what's the point?

To anyone unfamiliar with Candace Owens, she is Turning Point USA's official urban "black red pill". RED PILL is alt-right 4chan terminology for someone who is "woke" (to there idea of what conservatism is)

Turning Point USA is one of those conservative, "libertarian" non-profits trying to recruit new members from college campuses. It was founded by Charlie Kirk, a supreme rightwing Christian nut-bag and loyal Trump supporter.

pfhrgygrejuiz3vuewl1.png

I hate token minorities much more than white racists. At least when you find out a white person is racist, you're like "Well it was a 53% chance he/she was going to be racist; I'm not surprised." When a minority goes out of his/her way to help white racists though :stoneface:

s5oso9mubuedmfegnawx.jpg

fellow sister in distress. she needs help. someone needs to pull up on her and hit her with the
tumblr_lgdg20XWE61qgfevpo1_400.gif

Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Ajit Pai, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, etc. can all eat a ***@ too.

Sick of hearing things like "Oh wow, Nikki Haley is so brave and strong for her I don't get confused comment!" when she knew damn well what she signed up for.

Exactly; they don't benefit at all, and they just end up hurting people in the group they belong to. So what's the point?
Some of these sellouts really have no point. Some do it for an image and money (Tiger Woods, OJ) others do it just outta pure hatred for the own cuz they've been brain washed that bad by America (Sheriff Clark). I look at these people like they have a disease.

I can just look at that thumbnail on the video last page and know that Kanye said "Steve Jobs" at least 600 times

pfhrgygrejuiz3vuewl1.png

If Kaep's da coward, then what do you call her then?

Da Irony

He was been cancelled

Only good thing about Kanye was Jesus Walks

And maybe yeezy red october

And his 2009 style.

Back
Top Bottom