Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Dame was warning yall about Lyor Cohen, he's not just Jayz and Chris Lighty's jewish dads but apparently Kanye's as well. Dame been right the whole time

I forgot about President Obama calling Kanye a jackass until Rosenberg mentioned it in that clip

The parallel between that moment and the time Obama clowned Trump at the White House correspondent's dinner is interesting

Kanye thought he was gonna get his Jay on, and Obama wanted nothing to do with him :lol: one of various reasons he hitched his ride to Trump. He’s badly seeking validation and is getting it from Trump. Oh well

FB_IMG_1524704168666.jpg

Internet so petty lol

Now you guys are going with revisionist history, there are definitely old white guys that were seen as "That dude" from many young dudes, every1 from Hugh Hefner to Ric Flair, to James F Goldstein, Broadway Joe Namath etc.

everything ninja just attributed to trump as a kid i’d put that same admiration towards a puffy or hov or the dozens of other black moguls that did the same ****.

maybe its an 80’s baby thing.

Ric Flair the only one I can see a real argument made for. But then again i’d go with The rock. so it could be generational again.

Now you guys are going with revisionist history, there are definitely old white guys that were seen as "That dude" from many young dudes, every1 from Hugh Hefner to Ric Flair, to James F Goldstein etc.
The only white dude that was "that dude" to me was Stone Cold Steve Austin when I was like 10. Then I grew up and realized that the majority of White men are Suspected White Supremacists.

It is one thing for a young kid to see a rich person and their wealth and kinda admire that because they were to be in that financial situation. Kids do that with a singer, athletes, and other celebrities

It is even cool for anyone to use a famous rich person as a shorthand way of measuring "success". Like saying someone will be the next Gates, Buffet, Bezos or Musk.

These things are pretty superficial. They mean little. A kid saying they want "Bill Gates money" doesn't mean they have some deep affection for Gates, they just see his wealth and want that.

But for a man, especially a man older than 30, especially black man over 30, to idolize a rich white man like Doland Trump, knowing all that he did (all the racist nonsense, that his wealth building was not that impressive) that is lame as hell. Like how sorry do you have to be to look up to a clown like that as a grown man. Kanye and people like him need to put down the butter biscuits and do better

i took it as blacks shouldnt be so quick to jump to democrat because of tradition and identity politics/the concept of politics = having to choose between the lesser of two evils is part of how we got in a ****ed up political position

i said da same ish....da folks on da far ends of da spectrum here aint tryin to hear none of that during political tribalism :lol:

It is one thing for a young kid to see a rich person and their wealth and kinda admire that because they were to be in that financial situation. Kids do that with a singer, athletes, and other celebrities

It is even cool for anyone to use a famous rich person as a shorthand way of measuring "success". Like saying someone will be the next Gates, Buffet, Bezos or Musk.

These things are pretty superficial. They mean little. A kid saying they want "Bill Gates money" doesn't mean they have some deep affection for Gates, they just see his wealth and want that.

But for a man, especially a man older than 30, especially black man over 30, to idolize a rich white man like Doland Trump, knowing all that he did (all the racist nonsense, that his wealth building was not that impressive) that is lame as hell. Like how sorry do you have to be to look up to a clown like that as a grown man. Kanye and people like him need to put down the butter biscuits and do better
Kanye, like many Black male entertainers, sadly (once they get a taste of fame and riches), has always been in a sunken place, always trying to chase that white man's world. He is yearning for a power, status, and place that he is never going to achieve. Even after marrying Kim K he is still unhappy. Kim wasn't enough, his entry into fashion wasn't enough, etc., but it's his skin that he would have to shed, and that's what he is most unable to process. What a sad ceremony of self-destruction on public display.

Back
Top Bottom