Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

please tell me i aint the only one
who just now finding about vince staples tryna infiltrate the khardashians
and save kanye
cause that article is hilarious

So that means your earliest memories start around 1987. Trump was on TV before that but how did you comprehend anything being said about him when you really should've been watching cartoons or playing with hot wheels?

only cartoons i watched were ninja turtles, and tranformers, and X-men/spiderman/batman
...that was Sat morning era.

you know what was on TV and in da news in NYC all da time?

da 80's-early 90's was da celebration of riches era..

eveyone had da same Lamborghini poster..."greed is good" wall street...scarface...Dallas da TV show, life styles of da rich & famous...etc. etc. etc.

Trump been a ******* clown and a racist wayyyyyyyy before he become POTUS...if you admired this cat at any point in your life, you are somewhat inheritely racist and share his view, don’t try to play the “I don’t agree with everything he does” card to wipe your hands clean, FOH...lol can’t have it both ways with such a polarizing figure.

Lol say what now?

27984281423_4c53e95620_b-759x500.jpg

VINCE STAPLES ON THE TIME HE TRIED TO INFILTRATE THE KARDASHIANS TO ‘SAVE’ KANYE WEST
PRICELESS PRESS STAFFAPRIL 24, 2018
ENTERTAINMENT3 COMMENTS

Vince Staples is known for social media antics like starting a GoFundMe to get people to pay him to leave rap, but he outdid himself this time.

In the midst of the controversy over Kanye’s recent tweets Staples tweeted, “Last summer I tried to get Ye back for the set but it was just too white in there.” We reached out to him for clarity, and he told us he was faking a relationship with Kendall Jenner to “infiltrate the family on some Rob Mazur sh*t.” He then told us about the ‘Saturday Spirit dinner’ he was invited to at Kris Jenner’s L.A. home:

“First of all, I knew wasn’t nothin’ flavorful gonna be cooked at something called “Saturday Spirit,” but I was really focused on gettin’ this done for the set. N*ggas don’t even realize Kanye ghetto gospel. I done played the beginning of “Dark Fantasy” at truce meetings and made real killers hug. N*ggas be thinkin’ bout they mamas. So when I hear gospel sh*t like “Father Stretch My Hands” and realize it’s coming from a Black Trump supporter with blonde hair, it’s hella weird. I guess it makes sense but anyway…

I go in there, hug Kendall, say hi to the family. Kylie called me every other rapper that night. I think she know too many cause I never heard of none of these n*ggas. She took like 8 snaps with me cause she kept calling me the wrong rapper. Eventually, I finally get Kanye away from the rest of them and I’m about to start workin’ on him. But I can’t just say ‘n**** you from Chicago tighten up.’ I gotta butter it up. So I tell him I’m working on a concept EP about if the Panthers were here today. So I’m trying to talk about some Huey P. Newton speeches but Kanye just keeps sayin “yeah yeah yeah” in that white man voice. Like it’s just…under while I’m talkin,’ “yeah yeah yeah.“ I guess that’s what he say now when he’s into something. But it just got in my head. I just started picturing Huey P sayin’ “yeah yeah yeah” onstage and I couldn’t focus. I started talkin’ to him about his daughter’s shoes but that somehow turned into a conversation about what would happen if Machiavelli owned Facebook.

So we go to the dining room for dinner. I volunteer to say grace. I started but they’re like – wait – we have to get the cameras ready. So they get their phones out, all the women start angling for the right picture on their phones…the food getting’ cold. Rob come downstairs, get a plate then take it back upstairs. They finally get their angles. Then Kim say “1,2,3, play” and just say “that’s exactly what I mean!” and laughs. Then the whole family just starts laughing with her and they act like they were talking all along. It was hella quiet just 30 seconds ago. I’m like oh, sh*t they really faked a whole family conversation for the camera! They took one bite of the food, turned the cameras off and left the dining room.

I was like gotta go cuz. It ain’t nothin’ real goin on in there. I was hungry but then I really got scared of the food. I started thinking about that picture of James Harden with Khloe like what is in them mashed potatoes? I snuck out, took an Uber down to Roscoe’s and tried to forget about it. Just pray for Ye, cuz.”

http://priceless-press.com/vince-staples-kardashians-kanye-west/

I feel like someone who has as much influence over as many people as Kanye is definitely not out here just operating under their own volition.

He has a higher energy he has to answer to and people who will allow him to do and say certain ****

Back in the day he would blurt **** out and it seems as if they cut that out real quick. Pay attention to what he’s co-signing and what the future would bring with all the sheep following him off the deep end. The jig is up tho

I feel like someone who has as much influence over as many people as Kanye is definitely not out here just operating under their own volition.

He has a higher energy he has to answer to and people who will allow him to do and say certain ****

Back in the day he would blurt **** out and it seems as if they cut that out real quick. Pay attention to what he’s co-signing and what the future would bring with all the sheep following him off the deep end. The jig is up tho
mk ultra :nerd:

They were hand drawn characters with special powers.....not some racist rich snob.

comic book characters were reflective of da society it mirrored....

and when you were little, you didn't question your love of Spider-man or superman cuz they were white, u just loved em.

some of ya gotta take a few steps back from that ledge.

LOL what the **** are you even talking about now?

The argument that trump was on TV a lot so everyone idolized him...... LOL, I’ve heard some ******** in the past but that takes the cake. Even if he was plastered all over the night news what kids were sitting down riveted at Trump stories??

Add to that you’re claiming to be glued to the TV watching the news and remembering it all at the tender age of 5-6?? When you make up these stories do you think them all the way out or is it more of a freestyle Friday type deal? #blindfury

Last edited:
only cartoons i watched were ninja turtles, and tranformers, and X-men/spiderman/batman

eveyone had da same Lamborghini poster..."greed is good" wall street...scarface...Dallas da TV show, life styles of da rich & famous...etc. etc. etc.

I'm older than you so I know that some of those cartoons you mentioned were from the early to mid 90s. Also, Cartoons aired in the morning before AND after school. Sometimes well into the afternoon. I can't imagine you as a kid ignoring TV until 5 o'clock when adult programming started.

Now as for some of the TV shows / movies you posted...those were aimed at adults in the 80s when you were a child/toddler. I highly doubt you sat there watching much less understood it.

Da Don must have some good D

Would a Black women have allowed Kanye to make a fool of himself like this?

27984281423_4c53e95620_b-759x500.jpg

VINCE STAPLES ON THE TIME HE TRIED TO INFILTRATE THE KARDASHIANS TO ‘SAVE’ KANYE WEST
PRICELESS PRESS STAFFAPRIL 24, 2018
ENTERTAINMENT3 COMMENTS

Vince Staples is known for social media antics like starting a GoFundMe to get people to pay him to leave rap, but he outdid himself this time.

In the midst of the controversy over Kanye’s recent tweets Staples tweeted, “Last summer I tried to get Ye back for the set but it was just too white in there.” We reached out to him for clarity, and he told us he was faking a relationship with Kendall Jenner to “infiltrate the family on some Rob Mazur sh*t.” He then told us about the ‘Saturday Spirit dinner’ he was invited to at Kris Jenner’s L.A. home:

“First of all, I knew wasn’t nothin’ flavorful gonna be cooked at something called “Saturday Spirit,” but I was really focused on gettin’ this done for the set. N*ggas don’t even realize Kanye ghetto gospel. I done played the beginning of “Dark Fantasy” at truce meetings and made real killers hug. N*ggas be thinkin’ bout they mamas. So when I hear gospel sh*t like “Father Stretch My Hands” and realize it’s coming from a Black Trump supporter with blonde hair, it’s hella weird. I guess it makes sense but anyway…

I go in there, hug Kendall, say hi to the family. Kylie called me every other rapper that night. I think she know too many cause I never heard of none of these n*ggas. She took like 8 snaps with me cause she kept calling me the wrong rapper. Eventually, I finally get Kanye away from the rest of them and I’m about to start workin’ on him. But I can’t just say ‘n**** you from Chicago tighten up.’ I gotta butter it up. So I tell him I’m working on a concept EP about if the Panthers were here today. So I’m trying to talk about some Huey P. Newton speeches but Kanye just keeps sayin “yeah yeah yeah” in that white man voice. Like it’s just…under while I’m talkin,’ “yeah yeah yeah.“ I guess that’s what he say now when he’s into something. But it just got in my head. I just started picturing Huey P sayin’ “yeah yeah yeah” onstage and I couldn’t focus. I started talkin’ to him about his daughter’s shoes but that somehow turned into a conversation about what would happen if Machiavelli owned Facebook.

So we go to the dining room for dinner. I volunteer to say grace. I started but they’re like – wait – we have to get the cameras ready. So they get their phones out, all the women start angling for the right picture on their phones…the food getting’ cold. Rob come downstairs, get a plate then take it back upstairs. They finally get their angles. Then Kim say “1,2,3, play” and just say “that’s exactly what I mean!” and laughs. Then the whole family just starts laughing with her and they act like they were talking all along. It was hella quiet just 30 seconds ago. I’m like oh, sh*t they really faked a whole family conversation for the camera! They took one bite of the food, turned the cameras off and left the dining room.

I was like gotta go cuz. It ain’t nothin’ real goin on in there. I was hungry but then I really got scared of the food. I started thinking about that picture of James Harden with Khloe like what is in them mashed potatoes? I snuck out, took an Uber down to Roscoe’s and tried to forget about it. Just pray for Ye, cuz.”

http://priceless-press.com/vince-staples-kardashians-kanye-west/

:rofl: This ***** Vince a fool!

“***** you from Chicago, tighten up” :rofl:

I'm sorry it is one thing to find rich people and their lifestyles cool when you are young and naive but as a young black kid I never looked up to successful black people.

I didn't need to look up to white comic book characters or rich white people. Outside of athletes, as a kid, I looked up to Arthur Lewis, Derek Walcott, MLK, even Edward Brooke, and even Ben Carson before he exposed himself. I come from a tiny island in the Caribbean that has produced half of the non-peace Nobel Prize winner in history. (there are only 4 :lol:), the hell I need to look up to some whack American capitalist that only got rich and successful because of his daddy.

Like there is no shortage of successful black people for a young black kid to have as an example of black excellence.

Why the hell kids need Trump, Tony Stark or Master Splinter when they have people like Obama, Coates, Bryan Stevenson, etc. and the history books are filled with tons of black excellence.

Last edited:
Kanye even talks with a corny sounding white Guy voice now

comic book characters were reflective of da society it mirrored....

Uh....I loved them because they wore colorful costumes, could fly. Children and early teens don't think that deep until way later. Some.....way way waaayyyy later.

I'm sorry it is one thing to find rich people and their lifestyles cool when you are young and naive but as a young black kid I never looked up to successful black people.

I didn't need to look up to white comic book characters or rich white people. Outside of athletes, as a kid, I looked up to Arthur Lewis, Derek Walcott, MLK, even Edward Brooke, and even Ben Carson before he exposed himself. I come from a tiny island in the Caribbean that has produced half of the non-peace Nobel Prize winner in history. (there are only 4 :lol:), the hell I need to look up to some whack American capitalist that only got rich and successful because of his daddy.

Like there is no shortage of successful black people for a young black kid to have as an example of black excellence.

Why the hell kids need Trump, Tony Stark or Master Splinter when they have people like Obama, Coates, Bryan Stevenson, etc. and the history books are filled with tons of black excellence.
I’m not surprised the wind is a cultureless donkey.

like I said idk about Trump but a lot of you are definitely being delusional saying Old white men like Hugh Hefner, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Goldstein, Broadway Joe Namath, and wrestlers like Ric Flair, Rick Rude, etc. weren't idolized. A lot of dudes would want to live/be like them, same way as they do when they see white athletes like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor McGregor etc.

Did you/do you also look up to your father?

Back
Top Bottom