Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

umm...

Screenshot_20180426-001120.png

root word for admiration... :nerd:
Ahhhh.....Don’t think you know how root words work....

You know what, let’s do this. Let’s take out the “everybody” vs “nobody” debate and just say if YOU did. No more hiding behind those general blanket statements making it sound “ok”. Step up and let it be known
talk that **** combo

Ahhhh.....Don’t think you know how root words work....
I was about to make this same post.

I think he as root word confused with a synonym. I mean it is an honest mistake if you don't know what either term means, and you miss where they clearly label "admire" a synonym

Trump ain't ever been **** to me, but I won't deny how much he's been referenced in songs for decades. Most of them should feel silly now doing it (other than 50 Cent and Kanye).

This pic shows me what? That women willfully sold their bodies to get income or recognition through magazine spreads?

Dude sold a magazine

way to simplify

playboy__51301.1377848856_t300.jpg

:lol:

ish was a institution with a global impact...its literally shaped American Culture

back in the day,
i'd have to say my feelings for hef were closer to envy than reverence
i'd see him with all those women & i'd be like :stoneface:
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

but thats just my opinion :lol:

but other people cetainly idolized him - laverne & shirley had an episode with carrie fisher where they
played playboy bunnies and were in awe of hef (from the early 80s) this was put out there

I see a lot of people reading what Kanye said this morning and comprehending it wrong.

He said “I am currently the single highest paid person in footwear”.

Obviously Jordan brand as a whole took in more money last year but who’s to say that Nike is giving Jordan the majority or a certain amount of its profit? Adidas could have wrote Kanye an insane incentive bonus because he met certain incentives in his contract... IJS

If Kanye thinks trump gives a **** about kids in Chicago dying , Kim really took his meds away for a day .

I love ye and his music, I rock his merch all the time, but I can’t **** with this dude rocking with the epitome of racism, sexism, bigotry, and flat out despicable human being which is trump

way to simplify

playboy__51301.1377848856_t300.jpg

:lol:

ish was a institution with a global impact...its literally shaped American Culture

A magazine that he distributed world wide. Allowing other rich people to invest more money in and make money off it. Again, rich white folk loved making money from it....but idolized?

Back
Top Bottom