Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 2.03.44 PM.png

All I got from them Jewish stats

Was that capalisim is the real problem.

Once welath is attained it is the. Used to attain more for yourself family and close confidants. Allowing upward mobility and thus more concentration of wealth. How sending ur kids to Ivy League schools and such to make more connections to ever connect more. As a result in order for one group of people to do so another must be boxed out. Limited reasourcss.

I say that to say thus. You give any social group reasources they will over time do the same.

It’s not a Jewish cabal it’s the naturals state of capitalism. Some just don’t wanna talk how class is the real issue and not some name you attach to a group of people to just be divisive on some social ish.

Mean while the evil media uses that divisiveness both on the left and right to keep us arguing about Jews in the music industry like that effects like 99% of us and not talking about how class and inequality allows some to attain wealth off the backs of others.

Nah they rather amplify some rich mentally ill person talk about and demonize a group of other rich people and we eat it up. Never discussing why and how is this possible. For rich people
To just own all this.
qft

I think all the companies parting ways with Kanye…will only serve to give him more support (and make him look like the victim in all of this, with some half truths that they will run with in a terrible way)

It’s sick. But people really buy in to the “cancel culture” stuff. And in their heads, this is just confirmation of their priors.

Not actually looking at the fact that it is simply a product of capitalism.

A Jewish guy was constantly imitating black culture and fetishizing black women, often referring to them as food products. To make a point I used Jewish terms to show him how he looked. When I did that he called me an antisemite so I guess that makes him a racist. And I still don't understand why every other ethnic group falls under racism but Jews have a separate distinction. Why is that the case?

A Jewish guy was constantly imitating black culture and fetishizing black women, often referring to them as food products. To make a point I used Jewish terms to show him how he looked. And I still don't understand why every other ethnic group falls under racism but Jews have a separate distinction. Why is that the case?
The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns underway in central Europe at that time. Nazi anti-Semitism, which culminated in the Holocaust, had a racist dimension in that it targeted Jews because of their supposed biological characteristics—even those who had themselves converted to other religions or whose parents were converts.

Now take your anti-Semitic *** on down the road.

The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns underway in central Europe at that time. Nazi anti-Semitism, which culminated in the Holocaust, had a racist dimension in that it targeted Jews because of their supposed biological characteristics—even those who had themselves converted to other religions or whose parents were converts.

Now take your anti-Semitic *** on down the road.
What makes me an antisemite? Using Jewish terms to someone who was cosplaying a black teenager?

will they pull all his music from streaming platforms?
i don't think netflix has pulled that kanye doc yet
It definitely looks like we’re heading in that direction..

And this headline just made me giggle..

Of course Adidas is silent. :lol:

Didn’t Puma/Adidas support the holocaust at one point tho?

21940878-EA89-427A-A0B3-E33BDD2B29D8.png

That’s another irony in here. Named after a dude named Adolf too :lol:

And yes…I’m watching Yayo!
I've read about this a decent bit and there seems to be a lot of grey area there on who supported the Nazi party. iirc his brother Rudolf was the one more involved and they split after the war into Adidas and Puma.

Back
Top Bottom