Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Jewish people have their **** together. They're smart and hardworking. As a result they have a disproportionate amount of wealth/success/power/influence compared to other ethnic groups in the US and even worldwide. Respect.

What's funny/sad is Kanye has more wealth than most Jewish people but decided to use that wealth and influence to be a puppet for white supremacy.
These white supremacist using Kanye to avenge adolf hitler and his failed plan. They big mad so they get the dumbest people to peddle their hateful narrative.

I'll just add that doing an NT search for that phrase provides some interesting results
I mean
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 12.25.02 PM.png

I think most people would agree with 'stereotype about black people'. But then it would just stop there and that would be the extent of their interest in the subject

All I got from them Jewish stats

Was that capalisim is the real problem.

Once welath is attained it is the. Used to attain more for yourself family and close confidants. Allowing upward mobility and thus more concentration of wealth. How sending ur kids to Ivy League schools and such to make more connections to ever connect more. As a result in order for one group of people to do so another must be boxed out. Limited reasourcss.

I say that to say thus. You give any social group reasources they will over time do the same.

It’s not a Jewish cabal it’s the naturals state of capitalism. Some just don’t wanna talk how class is the real issue and not some name you attach to a group of people to just be divisive on some social ish.

Mean while the evil media uses that divisiveness both on the left and right to keep us arguing about Jews in the music industry like that effects like 99% of us and not talking about how class and inequality allows some to attain wealth off the backs of others.

Nah they rather amplify some rich mentally ill person talk about and demonize a group of other rich people and we eat it up. Never discussing why and how is this possible. For rich people
To just own all this.

Back
Top Bottom