Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

How Many Of The Forbes 400 Are Jewish?​

Among the top 100 wealthiest Americans, 35.5% are American Jews, and at least 36.9% in the Forbes 400 in 2009.

Source: Nazi handbook

I think I know what you're getting at :lol:. There's a difference between hate speech/antisemitism and acknowledging that Jewish people might have a disproportionate amount of power/influence in certain industries. But kanye probably isn't the right messenger for that
I guess the point is that people were acting like Jewish people didn't have a disproportionate amount of wealth or that saying so was akin to Nazi hate speech and were asking me to provide statistics which I did to show it's simply an objective fact
Again, why do you feel the need to acknowledge that? Why does it matter? Why are you hung up on this one piece of what Kanye has said? If all he'd said was "Jewish people on average have above average wealth in the US", nobody would be saying anything. It's like you want to get everyone hung up on that one piece to avoid talking about why people really said his comments were ****** up:

- death con 3 on Jewish people

- Vice’s Motherboard leaks footage from West’s interview with Carlson that was edited out of the broadcast, including him saying the term “Jew” refers to the “the 12 lost tribes of Judah . . . who the people known as the race Black really are”—a belief the Anti-Defamation League says stems from the Black Hebrew Isrealite movement; he also falsely says Planned Parenthood was founded to “control the Jew population.” (Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger did believe in eugenics and the racist and ableist idea of selective breeding, which the organization now denounces.)

- In an interview with Chris Cuomo, West talks about the “Jewish underground media mafia” and says his “death con 3” remarks referred to when “Black musicians signed to Jewish record labels and those Jewish record labels take ownership,” a form of “modern day slavery;” the ADL says his remarks use “age-old anti-Semitic myths about Jewish greed and power and control of the entertainment industry.”

Among the top 100 wealthiest Americans, 35.5% are American Jews, and at least 36.9% in the Forbes 400 in 2009.

They're smart & hard workers?

WHY DO YOU CARE? WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

This is a vailed attempt at " Isn't it strange thats Jewish people are only X% of the US population but X% of the top CEOs in America?"

At the 35 minute mark, they also happen to talk about "disproportions"

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 11.42.17 AM.png

Isnt that interesting. Also this source is LITERALLY a nazi made film. THEY were just stating facts right.

Why are you assuming I want to say something racist? I don't
What? You asked what came after someone saying the NBA is 75% black. The answer is... some really racist ****.

Again, just say your point. Are you a Kanye stan that just wants to say "Well he was right about this one thing!!"??? Is that it?

Back
Top Bottom