Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I'm 100% positive he's incapable of dropping a dope album.

I'm actually starting to think the dude might be on the autism spectrum.

I think dude is depressed. Like I said. Kanye doesn't come across like the type of dude who knows what's going on in the world outside of music. But he can't not know Trump only likes the whites. So why side with him? Why go that house ***** route? Because it's better to be different?..to go against the grain? Just for the sake being different? Foh. Dude has issues and I think it stems from his mom dying idk. If Kim leaves him he's screwed.

32436_d6aa01eb_149384011449_640_397.jpg

No way that's real...these are actual signs?

LOL

A magazine that he distributed world wide. Allowing other rich people to invest more money in and make money off it. Again, rich white folk loved making money from it....but idolized?

If one idolized pimps like Iceberg Slim & Airtight Willie then surely Hef makes the top of the list?
But average non-pimp loving folks idolized him too

back in the day,
i'd have to say my feelings for hef were closer to envy than reverence
i'd see him with all those women & i'd be like :stoneface:
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

but thats just my opinion :lol:

but other people cetainly idolized him - laverne & shirley had an episode with carrie fisher where they
played playboy bunnies and were in awe of hef (from the early 80s) this was put out there

That was a scripted TV show, written to where all parties are being payed. Seems like an attempt to get ratings.

Add to that you’re claiming to be glued to the TV watching the news and remembering it all at the tender age of 5-6??

you can't remember 1st and 2nd grade? :lol: might wanna lay off da trees.

for reference sake..

TMNT-1990-by-Prime-1-Studio-001.jpg

MV5BMTYwNjAyODIyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMwMDk2._V1_SX178_AL_.jpg

were talking about this era.

Jordan Brand at this point is like $2 billion a year revenue which Jordan is making like $100 mil a year off it. No way Kanye is making anywhere near $100 mil

I see a lot of people reading what Kanye said this morning and comprehending it wrong.

He said “I am currently the single highest paid person in footwear”.

Obviously Jordan brand as a whole took in more money last year but who’s to say that Nike is giving Jordan the majority or a certain amount of its profit? Adidas could have wrote Kanye an insane incentive bonus because he met certain incentives in his contract... IJS

why yall even trippin
stop counting peoples money
i dont care what kanye or jordan make
they aint doing **** for me

That was a scripted TV show, written to where all parties are being payed. Seems like an attempt to get ratings.

Ya, it mirrored the culture was my point. That was probably toward the end of its run.
As a kid I found that show boring and/or annoying. I did enjoy Happy Days though.

i mean meth has a pretty accomplished acting career thou..he not missing meals or checks.
nah i know that
just
dude u can tell is way more mature than his peers
he dont put on
he REALLY a family man
besides caping for superheat
u can tell his head on straight
dude woulda been a good role model
he a great actor is all i mean
and coulda really been in films and shows winning oscars
or emmys
thats how good i think his acting skills are

you can't remember 1st and 2nd grade? :lol: might wanna lay off da trees.

for reference sake..

TMNT-1990-by-Prime-1-Studio-001.jpg

MV5BMTYwNjAyODIyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMwMDk2._V1_SX178_AL_.jpg

were talking about this era.
So in kindergarten you juggled ninja turtles and Trump 20/20 sexual allegation specials to the point of idolization?

Let me guess, your next argument is the age people are in kindergarten?

Lol I’m done with all this. You get proven wrong then side step the whole thing like nothing happened only to creat yet another side argument to deviate from the original. I’m good on all that.

if jayz trying to peddle trump or bill gates buffet or other tycoons thru hip hop
i’m not affected. i find it very, very weird how some people are influenced by all this. sure i like jordans, nikes etc. doesn’t really mean i excessively praise mike or phil knight or a steve jobs.

love the product and maybe not the man

reminds me of love the culture hate the people

I find it odd how the Afro- Dominican dude hates talking about race, but he cant stay out of race threads.

Back
Top Bottom