Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I see a lot of people reading what Kanye said this morning and comprehending it wrong.

He said “I am currently the single highest paid person in footwear”.

Obviously Jordan brand as a whole took in more money last year but who’s to say that Nike is giving Jordan the majority or a certain amount of its profit? Adidas could have wrote Kanye an insane incentive bonus because he met certain incentives in his contract... IJS
Lebron and Jordan are making ridiculous amounts from Nike

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...n/2017/06/09/the-nbas-biggest-shoe-deals/amp/

Kanye is probably getting maybe 10-15 million from Adidas. He’s not going to get some crazy contract as his shoes are basically just a designer/ prestige item for them and not actually affecting their bottom line. Jordan Brand made Nike 3 billion dollars last year. Yeezy stuff is moving nowhere near that kind of product

He’s just saying stuff to say stuff. Do you really think they are making a million pairs of Yeezy shoes across different models?

ed you would stay up for the 20/20? like really?

i used to love 20/20.

they always have those consumer ripoff expose' stories that were fascinating.

Stossel's whole show on fox business is a poor mans version of what he did da whole time on ABC's 20/20 for years.

Word, Barbra Walters & Hugh Downs with John Stossel was my ish in da early 90's...

The homie Hugh Downs

downs3.jpg

:nthat:

It was a wrap after urkel blood. Y’all were on some other watching that as children. Snooze fest
bruh u were knocked after 830???
cause family matters came on at 8
depending on when full house
and perfect strangers were in the lineup
family matters never was on past 9pm

cant forget step by step
and boy meets world of course

bruh u were knocked after 830???
cause family matters came on at 8
depending on when full house
and perfect strangers were in the lineup
family matters never was on past 9pm

cant forget step by step
and boy meets world of course

We would hop on the Nintendo or something. normally didn’t want no parts of 20/20 unless it was a real good one.

yea fox still telling me that and my parents keep saying right here :lol:
they live with me now

Back
Top Bottom