Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Breaking news!

People who have a ton of Yeezys to sell say Yeezys about to go up in value!

EED8F555-810C-4E91-9493-856BA990B1FE.jpeg

People nowadays will believe anything.

Ye done shook the table.

*Not an endorsement of the content of what Kyrie posted* :lol:

It’s only so much blackballing that you can do to people who are within the top of their field lol.

Ye done shook the table.

*Not an endorsement of the content of what Kyrie posted* :lol:

It’s only so much blackballing that you can do to people who are within the top of their field lol.

Hebrews to Negroes?

😂 Only if we're talking about some people from the horn of Africa, which isn't where most Black Americans come from.

If I had to guess, I would think Yeezys would go up in value.

they don't have anti semitic messages written into them,
I really doubt people going to quit wearing them, was at the gym last two days. saw plenty of them.

and now the supply constricted.
so I wouldn't weep for the yeezy resellers.

The PHRASE "Hebrews to Negroes" aint far fetched (didnt see the film or read the book). The Hebrew 12 Tribes of Israel went into Assyrian and Babylonian captivity and have been lost, with only Judah (Jews) and Benjamin (assimilated into Judah) tribes returning back to the faith and practices (See Ezra and the book of Nehemiah). The other 10 tribes, are not represented globally and their descendants could be black Americans today. There are tribes in Africa ( like the Igbo) who have held onto practices that mirror the Torah for centuries. There are many others, that are not globally recognized.

Judah gets a lot of attention and rightfully so. Its actually from an old prophecy. But Id like to see more emphasis on the other lost tribes Dan, Ruben, Simeon, Levi, etc.

Kendrick Lamars DAMN album was actually about this concept. This is what his cousin Carl was talkin about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom