Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Heres the longer clip where he shows off his “red media”

Simple image search shows this chart was originally upload by an account called NeighborhoodNationalist to imgur. This is where Kanye choose to get his “facts” from?

7B054959-4C3D-48EF-8623-208095023294.png

People want to believe anything that confirms their existing internal biases and prejudices, without doing any critical thinking or research.

Case in point:

I was watching that Charlamagne clip. waiting for the context of the quote "Jews run Hollywood, music industry, EVERYTHING!" and he didn't even say it . :rofl: :rofl:

I was watching that Charlamagne clip. waiting for the context of the quote "Jews run Hollywood, music industry, EVERYTHING!" and he didn't even say it . :rofl: :rofl:
Yea, they shouldnt have put it in quotes. But son more lucidly said pretty much the same arguments as Ye. Yet he goes hard at him for it.

Wonder if monday he apologizes or spins what he said and how it was different.

I cannot understand why our people support dudes like Charlemagne. Dude is and will forever be a clown.

Disrespecting the NAACP like that? The man is indeed a buffoon

NAACP did way more for us than an idiot like him. To basically try to overlook the 100+ years of work they put in.

He is the face of male gossip

Heres the longer clip where he shows off his “red media”

Simple image search shows this chart was originally upload by an account called NeighborhoodNationalist to imgur. This is where Kanye choose to get his “facts” from?

7B054959-4C3D-48EF-8623-208095023294.png

damn thats a lot of red.

is this accurate seems like its almost 10 years old

Back
Top Bottom