Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

There are tons of media (books and movies) on Amazon full of misformation and BS. The bar is very low.
But deflecting to Amazon is slick though.

This is a horrible take

If you want to be mad at Amazon for allowing such products on their website, fine, but Kyrie is an adult. He bears full responsibility for his actions

Full responsibility for every second of a documentary he…tweeted? :lol:

Do you stand by the ALL words of ALL the documentaries you’ve ever watched or recommended to someone? or have you ever just found some **** interesting/parts of something informative :lol:

So wait, you can blame Twitter for letting people post hateful content, but you can’t blame Amazon for posting hateful content?? No one deflected(and I think yall know that). For the record, this question is not taking anyone’s side. Im just questioning the logic.

so what i fail to understand is how ppl gunna criticize kyrie for tweeting about a movie that is on amazon
shouldn't we be upset with amazon for even allowing such a movie to exist on their platform and to make money on the movie!?!?!?
nip it in da bud at da source

This makes too much sense for our society.

I haven’t watched the movie or read the book, but what exactly is the misinformation and antisemitic rhetoric from this author?

Full responsibility for every second of a documentary he…tweeted? :lol:

Do you stand by the ALL words of ALL the documentaries you’ve ever watched or recommended to someone? or have you ever just found some **** interesting/parts of something informative :lol:
What the **** are you even talking about?

I am talking about his decision to signal boost the film.

Clearly, he is not responsible for the content, he is responsible for tacitly endorsing it by posting about it.

Like is your schtick now just running around making stupid arguments in hopes of defending these fools?

What the **** are you even talking about?

I am talking about his decision to signal boost the film.

Clearly, he is not responsible for the content, he is responsible for tacitly endorsing it by posting about it.

Like is your schtick now just running around making stupid arguments in hopes of defending these fools?

I’m just saying if someone posted/tweeted/reccomended Hidden Colors or whatever similar type documentary because they thought it had informative parts they’re responsible for what every speaker/contributor says on the documentary? :lol:

I’m just saying if someone posted/tweeted/reccomended Hidden Colors or whatever similar type documentary because they thought it had informative parts they’re responsible for what every speaker/contributor says on the documentary? :lol:
At this point, you just have your cape on

Kyrie put it out there with no context. He could have, but he didn't. His excuse for that is that he searched on Amazon, and just posted what he found.

When questioned about it directly, he got defensive. He meant no harm to people, but hey, he is not gonna back down

I read a lot and watch a lot of things, I recommend information sources to people, and I always include what the context is.

If Kyrie just tweeted the film out there for informational purposes, information about what exactly?

If you watched the film then what exactly do you want people to get from it? If you didn't watch it, like it seems he didn't, then you are just signal-boosting it as a whole. That includes the antisemitism

All your arguments always seem to circle back to people just not being sufficiently charitable to Ye or Kyrie

Last edited:
Umm, yes pretty much. If I show a friend a documentary of something I agree with completely i’ma say hey check this out with nothing else added. If it’s a documentary that has a lot I don’t agree with I probably wouldn’t recommend it at all and if I did I’d say hey check this out, some of the **** in there is a little coocoo, i don’t necessarily agree with it all but there’s some parts I did agree with. Kyrie just let that **** fly and when they asked him about it he plays dumb talking about he wasn’t promoting it.

Apparently, this needs to be said in 2022, but Adolf Hitler is not your friend.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler blamed Jewish people for bringing Black people to Germany, "with the ultimate idea of bastardising the White race which they hate."

Nazis drew heavy inspiration from the Jim Crow US to create the Nuremberg laws.
Amazon product ASIN 0691183066

Under Nazism, Black Germans were explicitly denied full citizenship and subjected to anti-miscegenation laws.

Don't let contrariness twist you into thinking you share common cause with White Supremacists.

Apparently, this needs to be said in 2022, but Adolf Hitler is not your friend.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler blamed Jewish people for bringing Black people to Germany, "with the ultimate idea of bastardising the White race which they hate."

Nazis drew heavy inspiration from the Jim Crow US to create the Nuremberg laws.
Amazon product ASIN 0691183066

Under Nazism, Black Germans were explicitly denied full citizenship and subjected to anti-miscegenation laws.

Don't let contrariness twist you into thinking you share common cause with White Supremacists.

6pac 6pac approved

"believed to be said by Adolph Hitler in a secret document before his death in an undisclosed location.

:rofl:

Why not just say "-Adolph Hitler"

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 14.36.22 PM.png

"believed to be said by Adolph Hitler in a secret document before his death in an undisclosed location.

:rofl:

Why not just say "-Adolph Hitler"

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 14.36.22 PM.png
It is a rhetorical trick

They get to present it like it is fact, so gullible people will eat it up

And if they ever called out on it, they can say "We didn't say Hitler said that, it was just a rumor he did, we just letting people know about rumor not claiming it as fact"

They could have attributed that quote to anyone in history and they chose "ADOLPH HITLER".

Just shows you the target audience the film is catered to.

:lol:

I don’t agree or stand by anything y’all are posting as it relates to Hitler but again. I don’t need Hitler to tell me I’m God’s chosen people :lol: I’m just saying because this was featured as an anecdote in the documentary that was probably on screen for less than a minute we putting Kyrie as a Hitler supporter? Okay. :lol: Even the way that reporter wrote the tweet Meth posted is written is on some cherry picked clickbait-y “Look at what Kyrie supports” type ****

As far as what he’s actually saying if that’s a real quote, I don’t think what he’s saying is mutually exclusive with viewing black people in a positive light and he could have still said that while being violent against black people and the POS we all know him to be.

I wish folks would just cut to the chase and say they agree with that stuff instead of doing the phony devil's advocate "just asking questions" bit

Reaching

To add some clarity to it:

Around 100,000 French troops were sent to occupy Germany's Rhineland region in 1920. About 20,000 of these soldiers came from the French colonies of Tunisia, Morocco, French Indochina, and Senegal. The African troops became targets of a harassment campaign called "Die Schwarze Schmach," or "The Black Disgrace." German political parties, the media, and many organizations tried to discredit French occupation policies by falsely claiming that black French soldiers were systematically raping German women and children. The presence of black, North African, and Asian troops in Germany was depicted as a threat to the "German race" and the future of European civilization. Between 1919 and 1928, several hundred mixed-race children were born in Germany's Rhineland region -- the product of liaisons between local women and French occupation troops. These children, their mothers, and extended families were socially ostracized from the very beginning. In the 1930s, these children became victims of racist Nazi policies. In 1937, Adolf Hitler secretly ordered hundreds of them to be forcibly sterilized. A special unit of the Gestapo was set up to carry out this task. This documentary, directed by Dominik Wessely, tells the story of a forgotten crime. It also explains how propaganda and toxic "fake news" reports can create an environment in which horrific crimes can be committed.

Of course, it was very convenient for Hitler to claim that it was the Jews who brought Africans over and not the neighboring government.

If people wanna keep wearing duke's shoes despite his actions, then OWN IT that's their prerogative. They ain't gotta be Mr. Fantastic trying all sorts of reaches to justify their decision. Dudes are quoting white supremacists and nazis to justify wearing shoes.

And one more thing:
REPEATING RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FREE THINKER.

You just a contrarian parroting bs so you can feel smarter than you really are.

Back
Top Bottom