Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

What they’ve done to the concept of Black Lives Matter…is the exact same **** they did to the Panthers etc in the 60s. And I’m talking the reactionary and demonization of it, overall. In warp speed.

And *****s don’t even realize their help in discrediting it
It's not like it was white folks infiltrating the Black Panthers Party in the 60s. If cats gave the slightest **** about logic, they'd understand why KKKanye and KKKlandace are undermining all Black people in the US with their nonsense.

How 6pac 6pac treating Ye right now...

Bodyguard-Kevin-Costner-fait-une-incroyable-revelation-sur-Whitney-Houston.jpg

i mean 75 million people voted for donald ******* trump.

donald ******* trump!

theres always going to be garbage *** people who support garbage *** people.

the way kanye west so quickly turned into donald trump light its like straight up how that movie Get Out went.

maybe the real donald trump transfered his mind into the young kanye west body

What they’ve done to the concept of Black Lives Matter…is the exact same **** they did to the Panthers etc in the 60s. And I’m talking the reactionary and demonization of it, overall. In warp speed.

And *****s don’t even realize their help in discrediting it. All it took was the entry point (more bigotry to others)., and the message completely gone. Word association with BLM = corruption. Word association with “woke” = disingenuous corruption. Etc etc.

I’m old enough to remember when all the movements from the 60s were demonized. And this is in the 90s & early 00s. Couldn’t even teach Malcom x in some public schools. Now then same folks, twisting his words when convenient. And *****s stupidly falling for it.

One thing I realized is, we’ll never be on one accord. A sobering reality.

I got mad friends crying about BLM and call it a scam and cry about the houses the founders bought. These fools can’t wait to trash it, acting like they’ve ever donated to it. Quick as hell to send some Elon Musk or anti VP Harris **** in the group chat.

Imagine signing a NDA to send your kid to a unaccredited school of a nut job without a complete thought out thought who claims he doesn't read you know helps formulate the curriculum.

Much less them having to wear Yeezy clothing.

and people wonder how cults happen.

That's why I'm very interested in learning where these kids came from.
Was it inner city kids that the parents thought the school would provide a way of forward mobility through his connections or was it just ritzy individuals that just wanted the status symbol of getting into the "exclusive" DONDA academy?

That's why I'm very interested in learning where these kids came from.
Was it inner city kids that the parents thought the school would provide a way of forward mobility through his connections or was it just ritzy individuals that just wanted the status symbol of getting into the "exclusive" DONDA academy?
I think it 15k a yr so Id rule inner city kids out

15k a year? It's interesting he claims he's all about the people and money is fake but his actions have always been the opposite. He clearly values money and materialism more than he says he does.

An aside, When this is all said and done and the dust has settled, I'd also like to know what event occurred for him to start down this path.

Last edited:
so what is your point again? :lol:

Cats been spending a lot of energy defending ye. It's all funny to me. Yeezy Stans seem to be on step 2 or 3 right now

1667208749723.jpeg
cats? its just one guy in here working overtime for god knows what.

mans is 2022 super fan of the year lol

cats? its just one guy in here working overtime for god knows what.

mans is 2022 super fan of the year lol
I just went through a couple pages of the Yeezy thread. :lol:
There's a group of kids who are in tune with "what's hot in da streetz" and " the sneaker hype lines on Saturday morning "

Back
Top Bottom