Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

This is hilarious

CB99843D-4241-4295-A440-EF7EBFFA159C.jpeg

Just a year or so ago, 6pac 6pac wanted Adam and Vlad to be “comfortable” while interacting with our culture… but now he’s saying since ESPN G-checked Jalen Rose and made him cop a plea, we need unification? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Explain your love affair with dudes like Adam22 and Vlad my friend… I’d like an explanation

“Mfers be reaching to make Vlad and Adam22 seem sinister”

THIS WAS YOU LITERALLY 2 years ago :lol: :lol: :rofl:

97795872-A251-438C-8F5C-9DD69217C142.jpeg

EE9AD772-7140-45F6-9ACE-246CEE462123.jpeg

239E251A-7383-4E45-8B6F-CD36DA982DF0.jpeg

Just a year or so ago, 6pac 6pac wanted Adam and Vlad to be “comfortable” while interacting with our culture… but now he’s saying since ESPN G-checked Jalen Rose and made him cop a plea, we need unification? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Explain your love affair with dudes like Adam22 and Vlad my friend… I’d like an explanation

Has anyone answered Willie D's question outside of the 2 dudes in this thread that said it was black people's fault the world didn't take them seriously?

You know, as it relates to being "on code" and "black unity"...

Strange things happen when humans are stripped of their names, languages, lineage, titles, customs, traditions, religions, cultural identities, and even their humanity...for hundreds of years.

Even stranger when this condition is at the very foundation of a Nation's existence.

Rich people created race / racism (divide and conquer) in order to protect themselves, their colonies, and their way of life.

So at least in my mind "on code" and "Black unity" are a threat to National Security.

President Lyndon B. Johnson said it best...

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Red or Blue pill for real.

There's a reason black unity, reparations, CRT are no - go zones. (most recently - Kaepernick)

History teaches us what happens as soon as Black folks decide to unify in the US.

In my mind all Kaepernick was saying:

The US wondering why Black folks aint feelin The National Anthem

=

Germany wondering why Jewish folks aint feelin Das Lied der Deutschen

we see how that went :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
You’re a big fan of Adam22 my guy…. You kind of need to sit down.

You been on my **** with this a few years and I don’t know where you’re getting “I’m a big fan of Adam22” from. Legitimately cannot remember the last time I watched one of his interviews. You just say the most random things and keep holding on to them :lol:

:lol:

As I said in the Combat Jack thread

Y’all complain about Vlad/Adam/Ak/etc but don’t empower anyone to replace them. I posted someone who I feel like should be in that position over them and you started interrogating and trying to find contradictions with them like you’re doing now with my posts from years ago because I said that we need to be more unified :lol:. Because you…..don’t think we should be unified on the media front? :lol:

How many posts you got saved of me on your hard drive gang? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom