Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Says that info is FALSE.

Did Madame Tussauds Remove Kanye But Keep Hitler? | Snopes.com https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ye-tussauds-hitler/

Thanks for posting this.

Was wondering why they had Hitler in the first place...

"There have been at least two Hitler figures associated with Madame Tussauds. The more famous Adolf Hitler was unveiled in London in 1933 and has been the source of several controversies and attempted vandalisms. This figure, once on display next to Churchill and commonly shown in Tweets regarding Kanye's removal from Tussauds, was removed from public viewing in 2016.

A separate Hitler figure was part of Madame Tussauds Berlin's museum. This museum created a figure of Hitler as a defeated man seated in his bunker in the final days of World War II. The figure was beheaded just hours after its public unveiling in 2008. Though the museum restored the sculpture, it does not appear to be part of any active display.

Because both Hitler statues associated with Madame Tussauds have, like Ye's, been removed from public viewing, the assertion that Hitler's figure remains while Ye's has been removed is false."

trying to defend dj vlad is a criminal offense

then again you got people saying they stand with kanye when he obsessed with hitler and donald trump and that racist squad of republicans.

trying to defend dj vlad is a criminal offense

then again you got people saying they stand with kanye when he obsessed with hitler and donald trump and that racist squad of republicans.
The people showing up to Detective Vlad for an interview are criminally stupid as well but they're often young, gullible and/or under the influence of something.
Detective Vlad is still a shameless leeching scumbag who's whole shtick is trying to farm content by asking very leading questions, pushing for answers that are just outright incriminating or would at least be covered under 5th amendment protections in a potential future court case.

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 12.30.15 AM.png

Watching folks call the NBA players cowards for not standing with Kyrie (as if they agree with him in the first ****ing place ) is wild

As if the NBA doesn’t have a history of disciplining racist owners :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks be on the internet talking just to talk

He did as best as he could do without really going AT Kyrie. He can say to Kyrie, "You know I had to do that" without Kyrie feeling like LeBron turned his back on him.

(I don't even know if they are even cool forreal)
Lobby had to apologize for a tweet about Jewish money and fly across the country to meet with Rabbits. He don't want any conflict.

How about y’all ask Jordan what he thinks about Kyries post?

MJ says he agrees with Kyrie right now will Nike terminate JB? I’d bet everything they wouldn’t.

Im surprised a couple names haven’t popped up in this thread yet. Shows how many people actually know their argument.

Man if you can’t figure it out….I don’t know what to tell you. Actually I think one has been dropped but it was just glossed over to make another point.

Scared naw….not feeling like entertaining dudes who get off on debating so much they take stances they don’t even believe because it makes it more interesting yea…

Back
Top Bottom