Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

SmartSelect_20221106_092233_Samsung Internet.gif

Umar also said Kamala Harris deserved some lashes too.

10,000 lashes for Shannon is crazy :rofl: Just cuz he look stronger.
I thought "Hilter actually liked black people a lot" would be the worst take coming out of this situation

But saying that we should brutalize black people that get out of line like they are slaves, and that is somehow pro-black idea, is running a close second

Last edited:
I thought "Hilter actually liked black people a lot" would be the worst take coming out of this situation

But saying that we should brutalize black people that get out of line like they are slaves, and that is somehow pro-black idea, is running a close second
And folks are laughing with him.

This is exactly what I brought up earlier in the thread, and that was somehow characterized as "blaming the victim" and "asking black folks to be perfect."

What’s really crazy about it is that logic to beat Shannon more is the exact same reasoning slave masters and overseers used when they would abuse black ppl.

That he uses it is peak hypocrisy.

EDIT

Also not to get it misconstrued on why I posted the vid but it’s cuz that’s the same type of ****ery Ye be on. Belongs in the sunken place.

Mind you I have no idea what Stephen A, Shannon or anybody else has even said about the situation or Kyrie on any of these sports shows.

Last edited:
Umar is right.

These are some "Yes Massa" dudes hes referring to.

|l SMH. Kyrie literally said he meant no harm and loves all people, but that wasn't enough for most people in this thread. He needs to be forced to be more apologetic but if its forced its not sincere so people will never be satisfied.

You know other players feel this whole thing is wrong but can't say a thing and yall know why.

I’m sure if the Shaq memes are to be believed (in the number of businesses he runs), I’m sure he has someone managing the theater and isn’t hands on in the movies they’re playing. Just like I’m sure Jeff Bezos isn’t there approving every movie or product on Amazon. There should be a policy on acceptable content.

Cool. It's ok to profit off of racist books and movies as long as you don't promote them. You can even finger point and name call.
It’s a forest from the tree thing. It sounds like Shaq has dozens of businesses. There’s no way he has the bandwidth to micromanage them all, appear on NBA TV, etc. Not excusing it. Reality is reality. Unless you’re informed then you don’t know.

Policy is something different. Amazon or Shaq’s movie theater can have policy to ensure this doesn’t happen again to avoid controversy and public backlash.

That’s totally different than logging into your phone, hitting the share button on twitter and then absolving yourself of it.

Umar is right.

These are some "Yes Massa" dudes hes referring to.
It doesn't matter how he feels, the use of such symbolism shouldn't be this easily accepted by his audience.

|l SMH. Kyrie literally said he meant no harm and loves all people, but that wasn't enough for most people in this thread. He needs to be forced to be more apologetic but if its forced its not sincere so people will never be satisfied.
Reminds me of Trump holding the LGBT flag and declaring to love everybody, while his previous actions suggested otherwise.

Elon Musk has allowed racist language to flourish on Twitter, but he doesn't use racial epithets in his tweets, so he should be fine, right?

You know other players feel this whole thing is wrong but can't say a thing and yall know why.
Or, it could be that Kyrie is one of the VPs of the NBPA, and that position of influence make some players consider their thoughts before they weigh in.

The reality is, a lot of drama from Kanye and Kyrie has been swept under the rug because of their influence and talent, from the alt-right comments that were removed from interviews to the refusal to get vaccinated and having the Nets accommodate one of their star players. They want to portray themselves as victims when they've been given a lot of passes for behavior other, less influential people get punished for quicker and harsher.

They're not powerless; folks are just tired of their ****.

I’ve seen Kyrie compared to Kanye, Trump, and Hitler all from sharing a movie from Amazon.

He shouldn’t have made the post I get it. But putting him in a group with those people is extreme.

This!

You can dog on blacks and Latinos all you want but don’t share a video available on a major platform.

Cancel culture is the stupidest advent from social media.

It’s not enough to apologize, people want to degrade and break people but only if they’re black.

People get fired from their jobs for posting dumb **** all the time and move on. Kyrie, regardless of your personal beliefs, has acknowledged how it could have been hurtful, lost money and deals, and it’s still not enough.

And yet, not a single sports show is continually bringing up Favre or Rapelisberger, ray rice and Colin were blackballed by the league but racist owners and coaches were given the benefit of bank account and had their stories covered up.

He associated HIMSELF with Hitler when he actually promoted a piece with a literal Hitler quote. (This should be the start and end of this ordeal but alas ****** wanna make him a martyr for some strange reason)
Of course he ain't as bad as arguably one of the most evil man in modern history, he just a fool with a dope handle and (unfortunately) unrestricted social media access.
I hope for him that he learns to be careful with the platform he got and actually use it to promote the K.A.I. Family Foundation actions instead of the cheap performative fugazi faux woke stances he loves partaking in.
I can't even fathom how a genuine Muslim and authentic believer could actually justify playing for Joe Tsai, and miss me with the Egyptian rings and whatnot at ****ing NBA pressers

All this "shock and disappointment" for these two at this point is going hyperbolic...especially with quotes like these on the record:

"Slavery was a choice"

- Kanye West

“I do research on both sides, I’m not against anyone that thinks the Earth is round. I’m not against anyone that thinks it’s flat. I just love hearing the debate.”

- Kyrie Irving

These two should have been dealt with a LONG time ago (and not by corporations, courts of public opinion, white folks, or whipping posts).

(Same with the likes of Herschel Walker, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, etc. )

Anyways...

ESPN doing their best with the "straw / camel" angle - making it even worse :lol:

If what Van Lathan said @ 3:40 is true about TMZ editing West interview :smh:

"Slavery was a choice"

chihahua 1.jpg

"The Holocaust was a choice"

Chihuahua 2.jpg

IJS its hard not to see it as selective outrage especially while I'm driving down Jefferson Davis highway about to cross Woodrow Wilson Bridge. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom