Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

IMG_1452.gif

I’ve been to Shanghai for over a week and I loved it but it is not pristine clean like he’s claiming. They got people sweeping the sidewalks but it’s still city dirty.

More importantly though wtf

I surprisingly loved Donda after pretty much hating anything associated with Ye for years.

I could easily go without hearing any new music from dude for the rest of my life.

The old music was better anyway.

I've just accepted that dude isn't who we thought he was or would be and that's that. I'm old enough to just appreciate the music he made at his peak and his influence on culture especially during my formative years.

Whoever this new Ye is they can have em.

Idgaf about this ****** personal/political/societal views. At all. **** has nothing to do with me. If he produces something I like I’m copping whether it be music or fashion and that doesn’t mean I share his views. The fact that people are unable to separate the 2 is questionable to me.

he’s made trash songs/albums he’s made ugly shoes/clothes but the opposite is also true. I only wish him well and hope he gets some help cuz he needs it but also if he doesn’t I really don’t care 🤷🏽‍♂️

Idgaf about this ****** personal/political/societal views. At all. **** has nothing to do with me. If he produces something I like I’m copping whether it be music or fashion and that doesn’t mean I share his views. The fact that people are unable to separate the 2 is questionable to me.

he’s made trash songs/albums he’s made ugly shoes/clothes but the opposite is also true. I only wish him well and hope he gets some help cuz he needs it but also if he doesn’t I really don’t care 🤷🏽‍♂️
Ye stan myself. I'm consuming whatever he's producing that I'm interested in (a lot of them shoes are terrible but some is nice...all of the clothing is terrible, no interest in it)

I'd be lying though if I said it's hard for me to get past the ties he's made to certain personalities and his praise of Hitler. Hard to say I support a person who supports people who want to harm me.

Harder than explaining Kells...harder than Mike Jack. Bro a goofy...who makes good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom