Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I listened to it. Sounds like he likes trump bc of the fact if trump won he feels like he could win.
This saga is only going to get wilder and wilder. When he makes that's maga yeezys we'll see how cats react.

i listened to pablo. gonna listen to his new joint when it drops. listened to too much ye to turn back now.

lately, its J.Cole, drake, kamasi washington, post malone, idk...salsa/merengue and some kompa. sometimes i go throwback with nas, lauryn hill, bad boy family..cardi b album hot trash, but i digress.

i dare kanye to release a song supporting trump. the backlash would be bananas. he ain't about it tho..

I listened to it. Sounds like he likes trump bc of the fact if trump won he feels like he could win.
This saga is only going to get wilder and wilder. When he makes that's maga yeezys we'll see how cats react.

Didn't say anything remotely close to this. At the end he said he thought it was cool that he could win but in the first hour he really got into the meat of it

We know exactly what will happen when the shoes release as goes to every yeezy shoe release it will be splash splash splash and camping out on yeezy supply.. those that said they are done with kanye are probably the same ones that said they we're done with him before..

Interesting but 1:27 is the meat of it

Tip’s Response To A Good Homie Of Mine Asking If This Song Release Was All Planned...
03E879B3-699F-4EC6-BB0E-325A63644564.png

i couldn't make it through much of that interview but i listened to enough snippets to get the gist of it. he's not trolling.

What’s the point of having CTG interview you if he’s not going to challenge you at all :lol:. Kid gloves for Kanye. There were a few times where CTG offered a few counters to some of what Kanye was saying...but ye shot them down without much thought.

So much for “free thinking”.

The Tmz dude should’ve gave Kanye the 50/Steve Stoute finger in the face joint, when Kanye walked up to him on the “I’m sorry” tip. :smh:

What’s the point of having CTG interview you if he’s not going to challenge you at all :lol:. Kid gloves for Kanye. There were a few times where CTG offered a few counters to some of what Kanye was saying...but ye shot them down without much thought.

So much for “free thinking”.

I was just reading comments about the interview and I'm cool. I ain't wasting almost 2 hours listening to this dude ramble about BS.

Back
Top Bottom