Kobe III *NDC pic*

Quote:
I still love them. I'll be the dumbass that buys them at retail.
:smile:
smile.gif

yo, i dont know about you guys, but these sneakers look a HECK of a lot better than the plain @#%$ jane ZL5's i mean at least they are trying something new, its not really too crazy its just a bit more extreme from the 2s. i for one like em, and will cop after some coupon love!

ZK3 > ZL5 thats all im saying, one of them will be bought.

Kobe LOVES them. I think thats all that matters right now.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

If you are a serious baller you wouldn't care about the look. It looks like the performance is gonna be mad. Going to get them when price drops under $100.

If they're good enough for Kobe and an NBA game, they're good enough for me and pick up games.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Gray/Col. Blue > Blk ones.

"If you are a serious baller you wouldn't care about the look."

That's some strange logic. That is just like saying, "If you are a serious swordsman, you wouldn't care about how SHE looked."

I don't think so, as I am very serious about both. I am quite sure that these shoes will be received as well as the comedianne MO'nique, standing buck naked in front of a New York subway station.

Quote:
This shoe is starting to make sense to me. The Adidas Kobe II looked like a toaster and the Nike Kobe III looks like the frozen waffle you put in a toaster.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Jack Johnson it took me a 2nd read to get that. Thats some funny stuff. I think I'm gonna have to use that one day.

Nike has really dropped the ball on Kobe's line
KB24 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro black/red XIIIs size 9.5 or 10
Refs: EVObee

They looklike fly fishing boots .
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I am gonna say... I don't know on this one... I have copped the Last 3 pair of Kobe's H2k5, KB1, KBII.... I am pretty sure this one wont dissapoint.

The shoe Is pretty ugly tho....ewww
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

Quote:
This shoe is starting to make sense to me. The Adidas Kobe II looked like a toaster and the Nike Kobe III looks like the frozen waffle you put in a toaster.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

They should have gone the Ninja route and used the split toe from the Rift. Dirty would have been all over them joints.

really...these are wack from an aesthetic point of view.

but i'm sure performance is gonna be nuts. IMO, the best looking kobe is the kobe 2 in the black/maize colorway. i couldn't imagine wearing these anywhere else but the court.
Team Philippines
Member #23

Tried them on and they feel great. Super lightweight and comfy. Cushioning seems to be good as well. They had no wholes on the sides just embossing. They even looked good with jeans. I've tried the white colorway and I think white (light colors) based colorways will look better, than the black one. I hate the look of the outrigger though. The toungue is if very thin material and it looks sharp on the edges, but it didn't feel like it once worn.

In Europe it suppose to retail for 159.99 EUR (stoneface)

Paix
c
Join The Clones

what other color did the white scheme have? please dont tell me it was wh/prp/yellow!!!! that would look horrible on that shoe
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Back
Top Bottom