Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

This is payback handed down by Kris for the cheating, if he leaves Khloe he leaves with nothing because of the cheating and drug allegation. Kris is a shark for for daughters. Lamar isn't a crackhead. But the allegations will destroy the little appeal he has if he leaves Khloe for the other woman.

You might be right about this. They're tarnishing his rep. A team probably won't even pick him up now and he's near the end of his career.

People watch too much TV. Every crackhead ain't Pookey! I knew a few CH's that would smoke Friday to Sunday and then go to work all week. With that said crack will prolly take you out faster than regular coke, but you ain't gonna win with either one. I don't really give a frogs fat *** about LO but don't like seeing people destroy themselves.....

^Crack heads are geniuses bro.:lol:

They got some of the most cunning tales.

Just think about all the shenanigans a crack head gets into keeping that lifestyle up

Last edited:
Yo that lady the mother Kardashian lady is like a mastermind.

Lady is like no joke and will stop at nothing to increase her wealth and power :smh:

From brokering the deal to sell her daughters sex tape.

Putting Ye's baby picture on her show for it to get picked up and ratings or whatever.

To all the other nonsense involved that she does with the lives of her the people around her.

The only one she seems to not have been able to break was the white dude you all love on here that is married to the best looking of the sisters besides the skinny younger one.

i miss old school crackheads

btw when this song originally released back in 1997 smoking even dealing crack somewhat be came passe

Last edited:
Yo that lady the mother Kardashian lady is like a mastermind.

Lady is like no joke and will stop at nothing to increase her wealth and power :smh:

From brokering the deal to sell her daughters sex tape.

Putting Ye's baby picture on her show for it to get picked up and ratings or whatever.

To all the other nonsense involved that she does with the lives of her the people around her.

The only one she seems to not have been able to break was the white dude you all love on here that is married to the best looking of the sisters besides the skinny younger one.

lord Scott

Son is a G

People watch too much TV. Every crackhead ain't Pookey! I knew a few CH's that would smoke Friday to Sunday and then go to work all week. With that said crack will prolly take you out faster than regular coke, but you ain't gonna win with either one. I don't really give a frogs fat *** about LO but don't like seeing people destroy themselves.....
true but the average crackhead doesn't do anything near as strenuous as being a NBA player..... I mean to be honest the vast majority of americans (judging by the overwhelmingly majority being fat, lazy, out of shape, overweight etd...) couldn't do a 1/3 of what it takes to be a professional athlete. Considering all that, and all what entails of being a NBA player. Its damn near impossible for this dude to be a crackhead. Couple that with his previous failed drug test, and the fact that he probably does more "random" drug test then the average NBA player, it sounds absurd, that a dude went 7+ months using crack heavily and never failed a single drug test.  

true but the average crackhead doesn't do anything near as strenuous as being a NBA player..... I mean to be honest the vast majority of americans (judging by the overwhelmingly majority being fat, lazy, out of shape, overweight etd...) couldn't do a 1/3 of what it takes to be a professional athlete. Considering all that, and all what entails of being a NBA player. Its damn near impossible for this dude to be a crackhead. Couple that with his previous failed drug test, and the fact that he probably does more "random" drug test then the average NBA player, it sounds absurd, that a dude went 7+ months using crack heavily and never failed a single drug test.  

You can get crack out of your system in a few days.

There are more coke/crack heads than stoners in the workforce.

I'm talking about teachers, politicians, bankers...

People on harder drugs can fly under the radar easily.

s/n anybody got the steve francis ms paint version? :lol:

Last edited:
I hope he's not, but there have been plenty of pro athletes who got hooked on crack. Just because someone smokes crack doesn't make them a crackhead imo. I just wanna know how Steve got them rocks to stay in the pipe while its upside down like that! LOL

This is payback handed down by Kris for the cheating, if he leaves Khloe he leaves with nothing because of the cheating and drug allegation. Kris is a shark for for daughters. Lamar isn't a crackhead. But the allegations will destroy the little appeal he has if he leaves Khloe for the other woman.

This 100%

LO's agent just told ESPN he's not missing, for one

It sounds like LO cheated on Khloe, simple as that. Of course Kris Jenner is gonna blow it up into some dramatic saga for payback/cameras.

Didn't think this story sounded right.

He was so upset about his marriage being in shambles with Frankenberry that he hit the crack pipe :rolleyes Meanwhile he's chilling with other chicks in pics.

You can get crack out of your system in a few days.

There are more coke/crack heads than stoners in the workforce.

I'm talking about teachers, politicians, bankers...

People on harder drugs can fly under the radar easily.

What?

By sheer numbers it makes this look absurd. Approximately half of the population has used weed, and a pretty good percentage are regular users.

And harder drugs fly under the radar easier?

Didn't think this story sounded right.

He was so upset about his marriage being in shambles with Frankenberry that he hit the crack pipe :rolleyes Meanwhile he's chilling with other chicks in pics.
What?

By sheer numbers it makes this look absurd. Approximately half of the population has used weed, and a pretty good percentage are regular users.

And harder drugs fly under the radar easier?

Yes.

People that do crack, coke, pop pills, heroin etc. can clean out their system in about 2 days.

Cannibus is actually apart of the human anatomy. People say it takes 30 days but it depends on body condition, fat content, metabolism etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom