Lebron Getting in a Summer Run

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

only thing I wish I saw, was him on that post up doing a drop step baseline.

If he gets that footwork down.
30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

i don't think anyone in his group of yes men has the balls to tell him his game is flawed. He won't develop anything until he starts losing his athleticism 
It really is beyond disappointing that he has been in the league so long and still is so awkward in the post, the single thing that holds him back from reaching the zenith he is capable of touching.
Son, I got excited when he posted dude up for like 2 seconds, then he stepped back for that same 'ol jumper
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully he's just playing phantom ball and saving the good stuff for later. 
nerd.gif

ColdCity wrote:
i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......

I can't..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

only thing I wish I saw, was him on that post up doing a drop step baseline.

If he gets that footwork down.
30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

i don't think anyone in his group of yes men has the balls to tell him his game is flawed. He won't develop anything until he starts losing his athleticism 
It really is beyond disappointing that he has been in the league so long and still is so awkward in the post, the single thing that holds him back from reaching the zenith he is capable of touching.
Son, I got excited when he posted dude up for like 2 seconds, then he stepped back for that same 'ol jumper
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully he's just playing phantom ball and saving the good stuff for later. 
nerd.gif

ColdCity wrote:
i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......

I can't..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Rocky437

LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Like that's not a big deal
laugh.gif
. The game is about winning not how nice your box score looks.

THIS.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Rocky437

LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Like that's not a big deal
laugh.gif
. The game is about winning not how nice your box score looks.

THIS.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?
nah the hate isnt there like it was.  esp in akron.  thats his safe-haven if nothing else was. they still like him over there. its not that big of a deal either way and if he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to finish here, cleveland would take him back. some people i know will hate him til they die but i dont think its that serious.  never was with me.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?
nah the hate isnt there like it was.  esp in akron.  thats his safe-haven if nothing else was. they still like him over there. its not that big of a deal either way and if he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to finish here, cleveland would take him back. some people i know will hate him til they die but i dont think its that serious.  never was with me.

He killed Boston and Chicago in the closing moments, or have all of you forgotten about that? In fact, he singlehandedly closed both of those series out on both ends of the ball. Ask Derrick Rose if LeBron is a closer, but make sure to only use very small words.

He killed Boston and Chicago in the closing moments, or have all of you forgotten about that? In fact, he singlehandedly closed both of those series out on both ends of the ball. Ask Derrick Rose if LeBron is a closer, but make sure to only use very small words.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Ice cold Costco Kirkland Water> warm Smart Water.
We talking 'bout water,
laugh.gif
.  Ice cold, water taste the same any way you slice it.

Whichever water they pay me to drink, that would be the best for me.  Right now, the water cooler at work has Arrowhead...so to me that is the best water...'cause it's good and it's free
smokin.gif

Good to see LeBron having some fun, sad to see all the dudes finding reasons to hate when dude is just playing a pickup/charity/summer game. 

This lockout is going to drive NT nuts, ya'll love basketball way damn much.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Ice cold Costco Kirkland Water> warm Smart Water.
We talking 'bout water,
laugh.gif
.  Ice cold, water taste the same any way you slice it.

Whichever water they pay me to drink, that would be the best for me.  Right now, the water cooler at work has Arrowhead...so to me that is the best water...'cause it's good and it's free
smokin.gif

Good to see LeBron having some fun, sad to see all the dudes finding reasons to hate when dude is just playing a pickup/charity/summer game. 

This lockout is going to drive NT nuts, ya'll love basketball way damn much.

Lebron is the most complete player of all time. I don't know why people hate him. He impacts the game in more ways than anyone can and that is why he is the greatest winner of all time.

I would post all of his eastern conference championships and high school championships but people would still hate.

Back
Top Bottom