LeBron says he won't hesitate to leave Cavs in 2010 if offer is right

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Waiting for the Cavs fans to come here and see what they have to say...

They probably won't acknowledge it. I, along with others, have been trying to tell Cleveland fans that their city isn't big enough for LeBron. Heplanted this seed a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Finally, he comes out and says it straight. I expect to see a "Heaven's Gate"-like scenesomewhere in Cleveland, except everyone will be wearing AZG's.
laugh.gif

Waiting for the Cavs fans to come here and see what they have to say...
outacontrol....belle.....crossiom....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Cleveland booed him for holding the ball to close the game instead of scoring the 100th point for a free taco.
laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

I'm saying. Over a damn taco? Stop it Cleveland.

Some are in denial I think, but I do agree with Tupac003.

It would be in the NBA/David Sterns best interest for the Knicks to be good again. Attracts more revenue in NYC and brings more money into the NBA.

BMW 7 series:
JohnnyRedStorm:
I have no respect for Lebron. He is a primadona. What happened to carrying your city on your back and winning a ring the right way? Why the %$$@ do people worry about money when they already have enough money to buy a 3rd world country is beyond me.
He did the best he could
He did the best he could? Did he die or retire or something?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Cleveland booed him for holding the ball to close the game instead of scoring the 100th point for a free taco.
laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

Can you blame them? City full of consistent losers? They'll take anything they can get.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

^^why don't you like the Knicks?
I'm not from NY, so what's to like about them? I never said I hated them. I just said I didn't like them.

edit: and Ska, I hope you continue the trend of locking Lebron vs Kobe threads... they are basically becoming a cancer on this board, ala Kobe vs MJ.
IDK, but for some reason every person I've met that doesn't like the Knicks either hated them for no reason, or liked them.

Especially here on NT...People hate them just because...

laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

It's not the first time he's been booed at home...I remember about 2-3 seasons ago, LBJ had some REAL ups/downs in making FT's in theclutch...the home crowd was really giving it to him. IMO, he's as good as gone....

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

MisterP0315 wrote:

laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

Can you blame them? City full of consistent losers? They'll take anything they can get.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
something me and you agree on. There is a God.

He can do what he wants as long as he wins a chip before he leaves.

I doubt he'll leave to play with another team if the Cavs are still as good as they are right now...

You can only go down from here
laugh.gif

I mean, is tonight what the Nets have to offer?
laugh.gif

And the Knicks? c'mon...

And as far as the Taco, it's fun watching outside speculation.

Im in the city...it was a playful boo and Bron got bent.

He wants to poke at the city with the Cowboys and Yankees antics, but can't take a lil ribbing from the fans?

Its not about the taco....Most of those guys...matter of fact, ALL of those guys get paid regardless of a win or a loss. Its about the fans lookin to get a lilsomething back. No big deal though. Bron needs to soften up
laugh.gif

MisterP0315 wrote:

laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
something me and you agree on. There is a God.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

And people seriously think the Cavs are LeBron and a bunch of bums?

laugh.gif

Oooookay.

Most of you all don't even watch Cavalier games.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

They're asking for it.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am from cleveland and if Lebron does leave, I don't understand why New York????

To get to that jordan/goat status you have to win rings, and going to the knicks or nets, does not really put him in a

better situation, if he does leave, I can see him leaving for a contender, not a garbo team like the knicks or nets.

And people seriously think the Cavs are LeBron and a bunch of bums?

laugh.gif

Oooookay.

Most of you all don't even watch Cavalier games.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I do and I can tell you the Knicks with LeBron would win 45-50 games. And the Cavs with out LeBron would be in the 25-30 range.

I've tried saying it's NY...nobody wants to listen.

He's Walsh's guy for 2010, he's D'Antoni's guy. You guy's really don't think those two are going to make this team more attractiveby then?

The Knicks players are right now going way up in there value, Zach can be moved now, Jamal can be moved now. Steph's contract comes off the books ,etc.

And do we have to even get into the opportunities for him in New York compared to Cleveland? I hope not.

The Nets thing...the arena thing in sealing that deal. Even if that was in place, it wouldn't have the appeal as Manhattan and the Garden.

He'll be in a Knick uniform. For now, we just watch the pieces fall.

LOL i'd laugh if the knicks fail to land lebron in 2010... the knicks are pretty much placing all their hope in lebron. i hope lebron signs with any teamother than the knicks.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I am from cleveland and if Lebron does leave, I don't understand why New York????

To get to that jordan/goat status you have to win rings, and going to the knicks or nets, does not really put him in a

better situation, if he does leave, I can see him leaving for a contender, not a garbo team like the knicks or nets.

NY is the biggest media market in the world.

You don't think NY will bulid around him?

Bron is leaving for the money NY can make for him. NY can be a contender if the right things are done there. They are decent now. Who knows where they will bein 2 years?

Plus what contender will have enough space to pay bron that max contract?

Back
Top Bottom