116q5jq.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im patiently waiting....

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Waiting for the Cavs fans to come here and see what they have to say...
Honestly, it's whatever for me...it's not like the Cavs can hold him hostage and make him stay...theycan offer what they can, if he takes it, he takes it, if not, then he doesn't.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I am from cleveland and if Lebron does leave, I don't understand why New York????

To get to that jordan/goat status you have to win rings, and going to the knicks or nets, does not really put him in a

better situation, if he does leave, I can see him leaving for a contender, not a garbo team like the knicks or nets.

NY is the biggest media market in the world.

You don't think NY will bulid around him?

Bron is leaving for the money NY can make for him. NY can be a contender if the right things are done there. They are decent now. Who knows where they will be in 2 years?

Plus what contender will have enough space to pay bron that max contract?
100% agree. Plus during the summer Olympics he really got close with D'Antoni, and has a great relationship with Donnie Walsh. He respectsDonnie and understand that Donnie knows what he is doing, and will be able to put good players around him. Make no mistake, before the Olympics I'm 100%sure Donnie Walsh told D'Antoni to get close with LeBron, and many people have seen how much LeBron enjoyed playing in D'Antoni's system.

By the time 2010 hit, the Knicks will be able to give him a maxed out contract, and surround him with a nice team, and a system like D'Antoni's willhelp LeBron even more.

And NO contender will be able to give LeBron a maxed out deal.

As far as the whole Brooklyn Nets thing, will Jay-Z relationship with LeBron effect anything? Maybe. But, I dont know if it'll be enough for him to gothere. And besides, why would he ever play for a second fiddle team that doesnt even play in the city of New York? He'll be in Brooklyn with all thehipsters
laugh.gif

smh @ me and other knick fans waiting for 2010 free agency since the day lebron extended his contract
laugh.gif

only 2 years left!

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I am from cleveland and if Lebron does leave, I don't understand why New York????

To get to that jordan/goat status you have to win rings, and going to the knicks or nets, does not really put him in a

better situation, if he does leave, I can see him leaving for a contender, not a garbo team like the knicks or nets.

Bron is leaving for the money NY can make for him. NY can be a contender if the right things are done there. They are decent now. Who knows where they will be in 2 years?

ummmmmmmmmm the cavs can pay that max contract, there salary cap outlook is going to look very nice in 2010 also, i believe big ben, z come off the books.

but regardless of all that, if we don't win the chip in the next 2 years, he is gone

thekillerj23 wrote:

thekillerj23 wrote:

ummmmmmmmmm the cavs can pay that max contract, there salary cap outlook is going to look very nice in 2010 also, i believe big ben, z come off the books.

but regardless of all that, if we don't win the chip in the next 2 years, he is gone

Everybody knows that...

But why stay in Cleavland?

Cleavland can't make him the money NY can.

The only way he stays is A. they win a chip B. they lose in the finals in 7 games on a last second shot.

let me chime in.

i agree with Sonny V 100% as much as i dont like it. i mean lebron made the cavs relevant again single handedly. as much as id want him to retire here, justthe way he is, his persona, i dont see him staying. i mean he could fly to NY any day any time he wanted but its different when you play for em and play in thegarden. in worldwide terms MSG >>> The Q. I have been watching the Cavs since I was a baby and will continue to watch em after 2010. i have a fewlebron signed bballs and jerseys from random times that I dont know what id do with. ive had season tickets the past few years now that i can afford emstraight cash so ive been going to as many as i can. weve only had 6 home games and ive been to 4 of em already. ive been tellin anyone whos even the slighestbit of a sports fan if you havent seen bron play you HAVE to. hes a once in a generation player and i know since hes 'just down the road' over herepeople take it for granted and dont bother going. ive probably seen him play over 75 times live already and it doesnt get old. hes going to go down as the mostathletic, best nba player of our generation so you better believe im gonna go especially since hes 'just down the road.' i think he'll be gone butill at least be glad i got to 'witness' pardon the pun, the first few years of the greatest player of my generation firsthand ever since the first fewhigh school games i saw him play in. gone or not, ive had more fun goin to these games than any other sports events ive ever been to. i still got 2 more yearsof games to see, talk to me then.

If Lebron went to the clippers
sick.gif

LA would be
pimp.gif
for B Ball

but i think he is going to the knicks..................

Originally Posted by onewearz

cant wait
pimp.gif

116q5jq.jpg

Q isn't going to be re-signed solely for the fact that he has LBJ's #23.

I was just thinking...Lebron got a lot of grief for wearing that Yankees hat against the Indians. What if he wears his Cowboys gear in NY against the G-Men inthe NFC championship game?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hustleordie

Originally Posted by onewearz

cant wait
pimp.gif

116q5jq.jpg

Q isn't going to be re-signed solely for the fact that he has LBJ's #23.

I was just thinking...Lebron got a lot of grief for wearing that Yankees hat against the Indians. What if he wears his Cowboys gear in NY against the G-Men in the NFC championship game?
eek.gif
A beautiful site.
And hopefully he ain't that dumb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He probably knows Cleveland is not NEW YORK..... or at least I hope.

As much as I'd hate to see LeBron even more every year, him in NY just seems to make sense.

Does anyone else hate people who start posts, or conversations IRL, with "ummmmmmmmmm...?"
nerd.gif

Lebron pulling a primetime and playing TE for the Giants in 2010.

Imagine LeBron as a Running Back?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bron is going to MIAMI.. him and wade are friends from the draft to the olympics... and with beasley. chalmers, and who wouldnt want to live in miami??

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wow.

It's still 2008, and I'm already getting sick of this crap.
laugh.gif

Do I believe he'll bounce in '10? Yes, I do.

Am I getting sick of every-damn-body talking about it? Yes, definitely.
laugh.gif

The '09-'10 season... particularly after the All Star break... is going to be outrageous.
roll.gif
We might have to just make a separate forum. We'll have 'Nike' and 'General' and 'Sneaker Art' and 'Sports and Training'... and 'LeBron James: Free Agent'.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this thread is laughable...

Knick fans standing around jacking each other off over LeBron not even worried about what their team is doing THIS year...

laugh.gif

PS's and everything
laugh.gif

I don't think people realize how important it is to play defense to win in the league...Something D'Antoni does not do.

Back
Top Bottom