LeBron says he won't hesitate to leave Cavs in 2010 if offer is right

I can see him leaving for a contender, not a garbo team like the knicks or nets.
CAVS w/o LBJ = garbo as well.
Lebron can make any team a playoff team, and possible contender.
HE can pretty much go anywhere but Knicks is the right place for him.
And LOL@ ppl thinking he should go to Clippers.

laugh.gif
I'd love to see him with D-Rose, but there's absolutely no wayhe'd play in Chicago. The MJ standards/comparisons would be too much.

As far as the actual decision of whether or not to stay in Cleveland, I think it'd be easier for him to bounce if he gets the city a championship. Eitherway, I don't see how he doesn't end up a Knick.

And if you think David $tern isn't a crook and won't do everything he possibly can to see Bron in a Knicks uniform, you might wanna go back and analyzethe last few years in the NBA a bit more closely.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I am from cleveland and if Lebron does leave, I don't understand why New York????
How you from Cleveland and don't know why he'd want to bounce over to NY?
smh.gif

I mean...why not?
Originally Posted by outacontrol music

this thread is laughable...

Knick fans standing around jacking each other off over LeBron not even worried about what their team is doing THIS year...

laugh.gif

PS's and everything
laugh.gif

I don't think people realize how important it is to play defense to win in the league...Something D'Antoni does not do.
That's nice and all...but um...

116q5jq.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So your basing that on your one friend who's a Knicks fan, great job analyzing an overall fan base.
I'm saying...dude is generalizing, whether he wants to admit it or not...

This genius also said
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- no, you're reading too much into what i wrote.
- the story about my freind was just an example of the most ridiculous stuff ive heard Knick fans say. and i didnt even bring up their undying love for 'Starbury'. only now with the buyout situation have i heard on Knick fan call this dude out for being the bum he was....and actually admit the only reason they defended him for so long was because he was from NY, that in itself is sickening. if dude is trash call him trash......but oh no....he's from NY
roll.gif
clowns
smh.gif

- Knick fans ARE as bad as Kobe fans from what ive seen here on NT.

- no. the Knick fans in this communtiy only confirmed my suspisions. have any of you actually stepped outside of being a Knick fan and looked at some of the comments Knicks fans make on here?......AT ALL?
- i know im not the only one that gets a vibe from Knicks fans that somehow they arent supposed to be in a slump.....they arent supposed to rebuild.....they're supposed to win EVERY YEAR. its similar to the Yankees and how Sportscenter damn near has a press conference whenever something is going on with the Yankees, oh and dont let them not make the Playoffs
smh.gif
. but hey, i guess its just me
wink.gif
Dude is just another NY basher...Knicks fans are just NOW calling out Stephon? Knicks fans feel like they're NOT supposed to rebuild?

Wow...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at all these haters i dont even bother reading that %+!$. all i gotta say is...

<Dr. Dre>%!@+ yall, all of yall if yall dont like me blow me</Dr. Dre>

we 6-5 ma N's coming to a playoffs near you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

and if not we still rebuilding and got a nice crop of young talent... to put around Lebron when he makes his way over here in 2010. han lets see what all yallhaters have to say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

^^that's what people about the lottery last year.

Stern isn't going to "rig" anything.
PLEASE. Just because the Knicks didnt get #1 pick im still not gonna 100% believe that %@#+ wasnt rigged. So i guess it was just a completecoincidence that another big market city with a HUGE fan base that has young talent but has been on the decline in reccent years... just so happened to move up9 spots and get the #1 pick... where it just so happens that the consensious #1 pick just so happened to be from Chicago????

Yeah i believe that just as much as i believe Cleveland after years and years of struggling got the #1 pick right when Lebron, their big time hometown kid cameto the draft. And id be willing to be $ that after this year when Stern's new franchise Ok City starts to struggle, in order to get their fan base back up,that they will get the #1 pick right when Blake Griffin (from Oklahoma) comes out.

Stern loves switching %@#+ up like that and giving hometown teams big hometown products. Just like he gave the Knicks Ewing cause they were on the down and hewas supposed to be the next Bill Russel. I mean i dont blame him for doing what he does in the lottery, nobody is going to really know 100% and it is a waywhere he can make millions of dollars. Even if it is a little unfair, a guy like $tern would rather be a little unfair to small market teams and make big time$ by sending a guy like Rose home to the Chi or be completely fair and get Rose stuck out in minnesota or some %@#+. Ay coincidence why 1 and 2 was Chi-Miami?
nerd.gif

Man Fck Stern that's foreals...New commish please..the players saved the leagues from the 80s-til now. Stern made this game softer and is allowing flops tohappen. Stern is unappreciated. Just run in front of the little arc when someone's driving in and plant your feet and you'll get the ball back.

Allowing the Sonics to go to OK city was the last straw for me foreal... karma is a btch Stern.

why are people surprised by him saying this.

He wants to be the first billionaire athlete
New York puts him in the best situation to be able to achieve this.

also hasnt he been a fan of most NY teams since he was a child.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Cleveland booed him for holding the ball to close the game instead of scoring the 100th point for a free taco.
laugh.gif

They're asking for it.
roll.gif

Ruthless.

That said, I'd be booing too.
laugh.gif

same here
laugh.gif

the city would implode if lebron went to the knicks. I mean I don't think i can comprehend it. I would be weeping in the streets... like in all seriousnessI may cry

Originally Posted by repinqueens

the city would implode if lebron went to the knicks. I mean I don't think i can comprehend it. I would be weeping in the streets... like in all seriousness I may cry
I really would cry hard though.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I have no respect for Lebron. He is a primadona. What happened to carrying your city on your back and winning a ring the right way? Why the %$$@ do people worry about money when they already have enough money to buy a 3rd world country is beyond me.

QFT X 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Cleveland fans?...

Lebron will not be returning. He will opt out and head to a bigger city with a bigger spotlight. He wants to be the first sports billionaire and a global Icon.What better place to do it then The Big Apple? Get real!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What is so good about the knicks? I'll never understand you guys' infatuation with them.

Womp womp.

And how did I know this thread would somehow turn into a way to hate on NYers/Knick fans
laugh.gif

You people kill me.

Mez 0ne wrote:
So your basing that on your one friend who's a Knicks fan, great job analyzing an overall fan base.

- no, you're reading too much into what i wrote.
- the story about my freind was just an example of the most ridiculous stuff ive heard Knick fans say. and i didnt even bring up their undying love for 'Starbury'. only now with the buyout situation have i heard on Knick fan call this dude out for being the bum he was....and actually admit the only reason they defended him for so long was because he was from NY, that in itself is sickening. if dude is trash call him trash......but oh no....he's from NY
roll.gif
clowns
smh.gif

- Knick fans ARE as bad as Kobe fans from what ive seen here on NT.
Originally Posted by nycknicks105

nycknicks105 wrote:
Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

nycknicks105 wrote:
^^why don't you like the Knicks?
I'm not from NY, so what's to like about them? I never said I hated them. I just said I didn't like them.

edit: and Ska, I hope you continue the trend of locking Lebron vs Kobe threads... they are basically becoming a cancer on this board, ala Kobe vs MJ.
IDK, but for some reason every person I've met that doesn't like the Knicks either hated them for no reason, or liked them.

Especially here on NT...People hate them just because...

- NO. people hate the knicks because Knick fans are as obnoxious as the folks that live in NYC about the Knicks. Knick fans are as bad as Kobe fans.
- i have a NY friend (thats of course crazy about the Knicks), dude told me once he didnt like the Heat because they cheated. im like cheated?? how did they cheat? he replied "they stacked the deck, they started signing all those good older players, thats cheating". i was like
roll.gif
you cant be serious.....but he was. so i say "what about all those guys the Knicks picked up", "plus yall hometown favorite Starbury", "what about that"?? he didnt have an answer.....

- in short its not just "for no reason" NY folks and Knick fans need to get over themselves and understand once they lose the attitude, feelings will start to change towards them.

why must you generalize?? I was hoping the Knick fans in this community would change that thought.

- no. the Knick fans in this communtiy only confirmed my suspisions. have any of you actually stepped outside of being a Knick fan and looked at some of the comments Knicks fans make on here?......AT ALL?
- i know im not the only one that gets a vibe from Knicks fans that somehow they arent supposed to be in a slump.....they arent supposed to rebuild.....they're supposed to win EVERY YEAR. its similar to the Yankees and how Sportscenter damn near has a press conference whenever something is going on with the Yankees, oh and dont let them not make the Playoffs
smh.gif
wink.gif

You are so ignorant sir. If you ever went into a Knicks season thread, you;d see how all of us want to rebuild, we all think Steph is done and noone ever thinks that we're supposed to win every year. You're just generalizing.

A lot of the Knicks fan made threads about how we should fire Isiah for making those stupid trades that were supposed to be quick fixes.

I remember a lot of fans were dogging Steph during the Larry Brown era too. And no one here honestly believed we were a championship caliber team in thisdecade.

You're just a NY/Knicks hater.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What is so good about the knicks? I'll never understand you guys' infatuation with them.

Womp womp.

And how did I know this thread would somehow turn into a way to hate on NYers/Knick fans
laugh.gif

You people kill me.

I'm not even hating my man. When was the last time the knicks where relevant because they were actually good?

I would leave if I were Lebron...always playing along-side trash. At least when you're in New York, you'd play with trash in the NY limelight!

nycknicks105 wrote:
Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

nycknicks105 wrote:
^^why don't you like the Knicks?
I'm not from NY, so what's to like about them? I never said I hated them. I just said I didn't like them.
IDK, but for some reason every person I've met that doesn't like the Knicks either hated them for no reason, or liked them.
Especially here on NT...People hate them just because...

- NO. people hate the knicks because Knick fans are as obnoxious as the folks that live in NYC about the Knicks. Knick fans are as bad as Kobe fans.
- i have a NY friend (thats of course crazy about the Knicks), dude told me once he didnt like the Heat because they cheated. im like cheated?? how did they cheat? he replied "they stacked the deck, they started signing all those good older players, thats cheating". i was like
roll.gif
you cant be serious.....but he was. so i say "what about all those guys the Knicks picked up", "plus yall hometown favorite Starbury", "what about that"?? he didnt have an answer.....

- in short its not just "for no reason" NY folks and Knick fans need to get over themselves and understand once they lose the attitude, feelings will start to change towards them.

PUH-LEASE. We ain't changing a damn thing for anyone.
We're the best fans for a reason.
New York fans are of their own breed.
I've been to many sporting events around this country and most suck compared to New York sporting events.
I go to games up here in Seattle now.... it's
sick.gif
sick.gif

I ask myself.... can we get some real fans that actually care to go to sporting events???

Calling NYC people obnoxious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
You obviously just a hater son.
Hop off & worry about your own teams.

^^ for real. For all yall haters, how about you come to the Garden and watch a game before you generalize and call out NY. Players want to come to NY becausethey know that winning in NY is better than winning anywhere else. If you can win in NY the whole city is on your back. Especially with our struggles thisdecade, if we would get Bron and he would lead us to a chip i swear he would be considered the sencond coming of Jesus around here (which would greatly helphis billionaire plan as well, i mean there is a reason why Stephon Marbury is still like top 10 in jersey sales if we had Bron he wuld lead the L and itwouldnt even be close)
roll.gif

and all yall hating the fans and everything calling us obnoxious and %%*$. %!#! yall i just keep it real. Excse me for getting a little excited over my team,thats why dudes like Lebron want to come cause people in NY are so passionate about your tram. Lets ee you try and go through what us Knicks fans have gonethrough this decade. So shut the %!#! up.

Ok I get it, you stick with your loser Knicks through thick and thin, how admirable.
Everytime I see a NY Knicks sig, I'm embarressed for you
laugh.gif

Nah I wasn't referring to you (Daytona), I was speaking in general to the rest of the dudes in this thread who fail to see what's going on here.

Knicks fans are starting to get borderline annoying.

Along the lines of Lakers, Warriors and Raptors.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

smh.gif

-
roll.gif
read my posts, cats got pretty salty over what i said, but its thetruth....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't think people realize how important it is to play defense to win in the league...Something D'Antoni does not do.

Keep mumbling that to yourself in 2010 when he's playing for the Knicks, and you got boobie leadinig the charge in Cleveland.

Yeah, because the Cavs will be standing around holding all that cash for nothing...

You sound real dumb fam. But you cheer for a team led by this guy

deshawn-stevenson-black-card.jpg

Explains alot...

and Rudolph, soundin like a wolf. C'mon fam...You smashing the Cavs every chance you get....I don't even think you a real fan
grin.gif
Ain't you in DC?

smh.gif

Most all New Yorkers are obnoxious. It's in their blood.

I've gone to school with obnoxious New Yorkers, worked with them...etc

Must be in their blood to think the world revolves around them.
grin.gif

Always coveting what they don't have. Must be something that gets them by day to day.

Guess I see where Stienbrenner gets it from.

Back
Top Bottom