Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

"To My Family, Friends and Fans in Akron:
"For all my life, I have lived in Akron -- and for that, I am truly a lucky man.
"It was here where I first learned how to play basketball, and where I met the people who would become my lifelong friends and mentors. Their guidance, encouragement and support will always be with me.
"Akron is my home, and the central focus of my life. It's where I started, and it's where I will always come back to. You can be sure that I will continue to do everything I can for this city, which is so important to my family and me. Thank you for your love and support. You mean everything to me."
He then signed "LeBron" at the bottom of the ad.

Its why you leave...but how you leave.

thoughts
nerd.gif

"To My Family, Friends and Fans in Akron:
"For all my life, I have lived in Akron -- and for that, I am truly a lucky man.
"It was here where I first learned how to play basketball, and where I met the people who would become my lifelong friends and mentors. Their guidance, encouragement and support will always be with me.
"Akron is my home, and the central focus of my life. It's where I started, and it's where I will always come back to. You can be sure that I will continue to do everything I can for this city, which is so important to my family and me. Thank you for your love and support. You mean everything to me."
He then signed "LeBron" at the bottom of the ad.

Its why you leave...but how you leave.

thoughts
nerd.gif

he should have included cleveland because they cheered for him 7 years since he was a lil rude boi

he should have included cleveland because they cheered for him 7 years since he was a lil rude boi

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I disagree. They should take out an ad thanking him for the MILLIONS of dollars they made off of him going all the way back to when son was in high school, as well as profiting off of him emotionally in just giving that ****bag of a city something to be proud of, some hope, a reason to look forward to waking up tomorrow and not all just drowning themselves in that rank %+# river.

He doesn't owe them !*#+.

I'm glad he didn't directly mention Cleveland or the fans

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I disagree. They should take out an ad thanking him for the MILLIONS of dollars they made off of him going all the way back to when son was in high school, as well as profiting off of him emotionally in just giving that ****bag of a city something to be proud of, some hope, a reason to look forward to waking up tomorrow and not all just drowning themselves in that rank %+# river.

He doesn't owe them !*#+.

I'm glad he didn't directly mention Cleveland or the fans

Seriously though, what the hell is he supposed to be thankful to the Cavs for the past 7 years? Mo Williams? I could understand if he was a player who was struggling to make it to the NBA and the Cavs took a chance on him, but people act like the Cavs were doing him a favor by drafting him or something
laugh.gif
, as if the other 28 teams in the league wouldn't have drafted a guy with this kind of hype had they had the 1st pick:

Si-cover_lebron_james_2002.0.0.0x0.442x575.jpg

He should've thanked the Cavs fans though.

Seriously though, what the hell is he supposed to be thankful to the Cavs for the past 7 years? Mo Williams? I could understand if he was a player who was struggling to make it to the NBA and the Cavs took a chance on him, but people act like the Cavs were doing him a favor by drafting him or something
laugh.gif
, as if the other 28 teams in the league wouldn't have drafted a guy with this kind of hype had they had the 1st pick:

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

Nothing Wrong with Thanking Fans.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

Nothing Wrong with Thanking Fans.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FzDRV_Fou3Y/SHeAdHNqfAI/AAAAAAAAAbE/6yNneC_hFMo/s400/GeorgeBush****U.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FzDRV_Fou3Y/SHeAdHNqfAI/AAAAAAAAAbE/6yNneC_hFMo/s400/GeorgeBush****U.jpg

He maybe didn't have to straight up say thank you, but it would have been better to acknowledge Cavs fans and tell them he's appreciated their support or something like that

He maybe didn't have to straight up say thank you, but it would have been better to acknowledge Cavs fans and tell them he's appreciated their support or something like that

Back
Top Bottom