Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

should have thanked the CLE fans. i don't care if he doesn't mention the organization but not giving some love to the fans is just foul. you think every fan went out and burned his jersey?

he has some of the worst handlers in sports history. never seen an image get destroyed so much without anything illegal being involved.

should have thanked the CLE fans. i don't care if he doesn't mention the organization but not giving some love to the fans is just foul. you think every fan went out and burned his jersey?

he has some of the worst handlers in sports history. never seen an image get destroyed so much without anything illegal being involved.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Rightguard

he should have included cleveland because they cheered for him 7 years since he was a lil rude boi

I disagree. They should take out an ad thanking him for the MILLIONS of dollars they made off of him going all the way back to when son was in high school, as well as profiting off of him emotionally in just giving that ****bag of a city something to be proud of, some hope, a reason to look forward to waking up tomorrow and not all just drowning themselves in that rank %+# river.

He doesn't owe them !*#+.

I'm glad he didn't directly mention Cleveland or the fans

Ain't you from Omaha though?
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
OMAHA.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Rightguard

he should have included cleveland because they cheered for him 7 years since he was a lil rude boi

I disagree. They should take out an ad thanking him for the MILLIONS of dollars they made off of him going all the way back to when son was in high school, as well as profiting off of him emotionally in just giving that ****bag of a city something to be proud of, some hope, a reason to look forward to waking up tomorrow and not all just drowning themselves in that rank %+# river.

He doesn't owe them !*#+.

I'm glad he didn't directly mention Cleveland or the fans

Ain't you from Omaha though?
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
OMAHA.

Man I swear NT has a lot of clowns. "Why should he thank Cleveland?" FOH. Forget the fact he aint thank Cleveland, he didn't thank Ohio either. LeBron is going to get his Karma, believe that. %@+#% is a a-hole. I wonder if they go let him throw that powder up when the Heat come here to play? Don't think it would be a good idea, because unless he's surrounded by security, something will get thrown at him.

Man I swear NT has a lot of clowns. "Why should he thank Cleveland?" FOH. Forget the fact he aint thank Cleveland, he didn't thank Ohio either. LeBron is going to get his Karma, believe that. %@+#% is a a-hole. I wonder if they go let him throw that powder up when the Heat come here to play? Don't think it would be a good idea, because unless he's surrounded by security, something will get thrown at him.

who in cleveland still likes lebron? i bet more people still got love for lebron in akron then in cleveland after the decision... with burnign jerseys billboards or what not around cleveland and how fast tehy turned their backs on him should he still show love?

who in cleveland still likes lebron? i bet more people still got love for lebron in akron then in cleveland after the decision... with burnign jerseys billboards or what not around cleveland and how fast tehy turned their backs on him should he still show love?

Omaha > Ohio

Your worthless, ******ed point is what exactly?

Back to the topic at hand - Why should the man thank a city if he's not really thankful?

Omaha > Ohio

Your worthless, ******ed point is what exactly?

Back to the topic at hand - Why should the man thank a city if he's not really thankful?

Another BS move from LeBron's camp, seriously though where in the world do they get this ideas?

-First, A 'TV Special" announcing his dissing Cleveland to join MIAMI

Now, This, an AD from a newspaper why not a "TV Special" LeBron?

Yes, He may not owe Cleveland fans for making him famous but have some decency LeBron! and same with his friends Bosh and Wade..
Who cares if you want to play with your friends that is your god given right, But making all basketball fans a fool when you have already thought about it 2 years ago!  

An advise LeBron maybe a few years from now, You'll sit down in an interview when you've won your first championship... BE HONEST!!

Another BS move from LeBron's camp, seriously though where in the world do they get this ideas?

-First, A 'TV Special" announcing his dissing Cleveland to join MIAMI

Now, This, an AD from a newspaper why not a "TV Special" LeBron?

Yes, He may not owe Cleveland fans for making him famous but have some decency LeBron! and same with his friends Bosh and Wade..
Who cares if you want to play with your friends that is your god given right, But making all basketball fans a fool when you have already thought about it 2 years ago!  

An advise LeBron maybe a few years from now, You'll sit down in an interview when you've won your first championship... BE HONEST!!

Lol @ doing this right before having to go back there

This should have been done the day after that night now we know he don't mean it how ever is making these moves for me is killing him and I know he got people telling him that

This should have been done the day after that night now we know he don't mean it how ever is making these moves for me is killing him and I know he got people telling him that

Back
Top Bottom