Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

how can he thank, when he is NOT truly thankful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I understand that LeBron didn't have to thank Cleveland or the state (remember, people from Cleveland weren't the only ones that went to Cavs games, people would come from all over the state to watch him) for that matter. My thing with this %%+%* is, why does he have this terrible attitude towards this area?

People sold out the Q every game to cheer this dude, didn't air him out on his attitude and crass behavior to the public, covered up for him, chanted mvp, tried to beat up Stevenson in Tower City
laugh.gif
, wore his apparel, gave him privacy and space, attended his events, blew him up nationally, all kinds of #%$#.

So my thing is, why not be thankful, why not show some humility and decency? Why not? Cause he is a !!%@$%% $+#*#$@ who I hope doesn't enjoy the success HE believes he deserves. I hope everything he want to go right, go left, you feeel me?
laugh.gif

I understand that LeBron didn't have to thank Cleveland or the state (remember, people from Cleveland weren't the only ones that went to Cavs games, people would come from all over the state to watch him) for that matter. My thing with this %%+%* is, why does he have this terrible attitude towards this area?

People sold out the Q every game to cheer this dude, didn't air him out on his attitude and crass behavior to the public, covered up for him, chanted mvp, tried to beat up Stevenson in Tower City
laugh.gif
, wore his apparel, gave him privacy and space, attended his events, blew him up nationally, all kinds of #%$#.

So my thing is, why not be thankful, why not show some humility and decency? Why not? Cause he is a !!%@$%% $+#*#$@ who I hope doesn't enjoy the success HE believes he deserves. I hope everything he want to go right, go left, you feeel me?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I disagree. You guys need to be thankful to HIM. Because he would've been the same megastar selling out arenas, made the same millions (if not more) in ANY city. You "people" (Cleveland fans) are the ones who would have nothing to live for without him and have your whole economy directly and indirectly based off of him.

Or are you guys counting on your 2nd oldest zoo in the nation to help the city rebound economically
laugh.gif

And where the %%@% did anybody get the idea I live in Omaha?

Yall are burning his jerseys,  threatening his crew, calling him all sorts of names, and he's supposed to thank you to appease your egos? %%@% yall.

My little nephew just texted me this:

Nephew:  "AT! Did you hear about the new 'Lebron' iPhone?"

Me: "Lebron iPhone?! No. What the hell?"

Nephew: "Yea man its tight! It only stays on vibrate though because it has no rings"

Me: BWWAHAHAHAH
roll.gif

Little bastard. He's from SF btw...I wonder where the hell he got this though?

laugh.gif

I disagree. You guys need to be thankful to HIM. Because he would've been the same megastar selling out arenas, made the same millions (if not more) in ANY city. You "people" (Cleveland fans) are the ones who would have nothing to live for without him and have your whole economy directly and indirectly based off of him.

Or are you guys counting on your 2nd oldest zoo in the nation to help the city rebound economically
laugh.gif

And where the %%@% did anybody get the idea I live in Omaha?

Yall are burning his jerseys,  threatening his crew, calling him all sorts of names, and he's supposed to thank you to appease your egos? %%@% yall.

My little nephew just texted me this:

Nephew:  "AT! Did you hear about the new 'Lebron' iPhone?"

Me: "Lebron iPhone?! No. What the hell?"

Nephew: "Yea man its tight! It only stays on vibrate though because it has no rings"

Me: BWWAHAHAHAH
roll.gif

Little bastard. He's from SF btw...I wonder where the hell he got this though?

Where's DoubleJ's at to somehow explain this away?
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, say what you want about how he left and whether or not he should have left, this is a straight up slap in the face and I would feel very disrespected if I were a Cleveland fan.

If you don't think it's a low class move to thank Akron but not the city in which you played something's wrong with you. The fans are what drives everything, without them there's nothing. Fans bought his jersey, bought season tickets, merchandise, his shoes, planned their whole lives around the Cavs because of him. He should at least say thanks for all the good times. Instead he embarrassed them and himself on national tv and now this.

Where's DoubleJ's at to somehow explain this away?
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, say what you want about how he left and whether or not he should have left, this is a straight up slap in the face and I would feel very disrespected if I were a Cleveland fan.

If you don't think it's a low class move to thank Akron but not the city in which you played something's wrong with you. The fans are what drives everything, without them there's nothing. Fans bought his jersey, bought season tickets, merchandise, his shoes, planned their whole lives around the Cavs because of him. He should at least say thanks for all the good times. Instead he embarrassed them and himself on national tv and now this.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You Cleveland cats are a real sensitive bunch
laugh.gif

agold1002, dope sig...too bad all of those teams are trash
roll.gif
roll.gif

better
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but all i gotta say is im loyal to my teams and have been my whole life

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You Cleveland cats are a real sensitive bunch
laugh.gif

agold1002, dope sig...too bad all of those teams are trash
roll.gif
roll.gif

better
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but all i gotta say is im loyal to my teams and have been my whole life

i've lost almost all respect for lebron through this whole affair. i still respect his ability as a player but i dont know if i will be able to root for him to have any success going forward..

i've lost almost all respect for lebron through this whole affair. i still respect his ability as a player but i dont know if i will be able to root for him to have any success going forward..

this guy will go down as one of the most hated athletes in history...

This guy just needs to just go take his talents to South Beach and just shut the #@$% up..

Karma works in mysterious ways.. It always comes back around

this guy will go down as one of the most hated athletes in history...

This guy just needs to just go take his talents to South Beach and just shut the #@$% up..

Karma works in mysterious ways.. It always comes back around

I think the hate for LeBron is usually ridiculous but why take out an ad one month after 'The Decision?'. If anything, he should've done this immediately after announcing he was taking his talents to South Beach.

I think the hate for LeBron is usually ridiculous but why take out an ad one month after 'The Decision?'. If anything, he should've done this immediately after announcing he was taking his talents to South Beach.

Back
Top Bottom