Letter to a Simp (aka 75% of NT males) vol. FriendzOWNED

You need females like this to keep it real with you. I don't even bother trying to be friends with a chick if I'm interested. Its more like "Let's kick it and chill and see where it heads." I tell em from jump I cut losses early and they always complain about but its my life.
QFT
not having female friends to keep it real is why some of yall still get these rejection friend zone letters

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Been through that.

Cold heartless women SMH, Karma has it's ways though. Years down they'll come running back. But what you fellas gata do is brush em off, and enjoy yournewly found love; a Christian girl lol.

You all know this is FAKE right?? This is from the ONION. They make parody videos and stuff like that. Its funny as hell but its not a actual letter.

Check out their video on the PS3. LMAO

GOOGLE - Piece of Sh*t 3 video

Originally Posted by dbbabd

You all know this is FAKE right?? This is from the ONION. They make parody videos and stuff like that. Its funny as hell but its not a actual letter.

Check out their video on the PS3. LMAO

GOOGLE - Piece of Sh*t 3 video
laugh.gif
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by dbbabd

You all know this is FAKE right??
He says this as though this situation doesn't occur in real life.
laugh.gif
Exactly, me being a victim of such awful acts by women.

I've gotten smarter though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Here's the question:

How do you know when you're in the FZ?
How do you know if a Lambo or a LA crib is for you?
if you gotta ask......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Females know when a guy likes them so they take advantage of that and if they aren't interested they friend zone them. Never gas up a chick, that will only give her that intuition that she has the upper hand and use you to her advantage
NT'ers will NEVER fully grasp those words.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

You need females like this to keep it real with you. I don't even bother trying to be friends with a chick if I'm interested. Its more like "Let's kick it and chill and see where it heads." I tell em from jump I cut losses early and they always complain about but its my life.
QFT
not having female friends to keep it real is why some of yall still get these rejection friend zone letters

a "female friend" is very subjective, so we could argue circles around the issue, but I aint seein the logic in you saying not friendingchicks means you are gonna "get these rejection friend zone letters"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the funniest thing I've ever read, only because it's so true, every single word. Glad I've sort of seen the light.... finally.
smh.gif

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.[/color]

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YIKES! and to think there are dudes in such a position[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

wow ... i hope no one on here has a friend like that ...

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

I don't know, simping is genetic for some folk. It's the only way they know how to interact with women. I feel they're better served playing that role than creating some personality that isn't genuine to them. It might make finding a partner that much more difficult, but at least she'd like you for who you are and not how well you play the dating/courting games.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom