Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like ray stevenson character. it sucks that he passed away.
He reminds me of Dooku. Someone who sees how everything really is and sadly has to make the tough choices for greater good. They both have a commanding presence. He even gave Tano and Sabine the choice to join him. Like when Dooku tried to get Kenobi to join him basically saying Palpatine is in control and needs help to take him down.

So this show is falling short because Sabine isn’t showing enough sex appeal? Lol

These dudes makin sure they right no matter what, they sayin Natasha isnt sexy but the show isnt succeeding cause shes not being sexy enough.

Just finished the new episode

Disney gotta stop being cheap and include artwork in the end credits like the Mandalorian

Sabine's character is slowing the show down. Find the episodes move faster and become more interesting in scenes that she's not in. Starting to annoy me like Lea in obi wan.

its a star map that later on can be put together(?) or may even hint at something in the show?

its at least a cool easter egg and probably cost more/extra to make than just posting concept art thats readily available

its a star map that later on can be put together(?) or may even hint at something in the show?

its at least a cool easter egg and probably cost more/extra to make than just posting concept art thats readily available

The map just shows the route the Path to Perdia, the new Universe, takes.

Looks like multiple routes too, cause its 7 routes that meet at the end.

Sabine's character is slowing the show down. Find the episodes move faster and become more interesting in scenes that she's not in. Starting to annoy me like Lea in obi wan.

Feel like her being captured is a way to write her off while we get Annie and Snips next episode or two. We'll probably get some cutscenes with her in a prison cell just to remind you she's a main character but I honestly don't see any use for Baylan to keep her alive other than he promised she'd see Ezra.

Pretty tight though how her fam got a throwaway line about being all dead. She built a super weapon to kill all Mando's, got her redemption with the fam, then apparently bails on them again and they get wiped out? Makes that entire seasons arc in Rebels meaningless. Not a fan at all, but I ain't gonna lose sleep. It is what it is.

Pretty tight though how her fam got a throwaway line about being all dead. She built a super weapon to kill all Mando's, got her redemption with the fam, then apparently bails on them again and they get wiped out? Makes that entire seasons arc in Rebels meaningless. Not a fan at all, but I ain't gonna lose sleep. It is what it is.
I was trying to remember what happened to her fam after she rejoined the Ghost crew... and I guess their fates were never confirmed after the purge... until now.

1694110439589.png

1694110454352.png

1694110475719.png

sabine.png

1694110425754.png

For how many years people been like, "I cant wait til they save Ezra and see Thrawn."

Now its like, "I dont wanna save Ezra, keep Thrawn away waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

Then it be like, "Kill off main character Rebels cause I dont thin theyre sexy enough, waaaaaahhhhhhh."

Even though they never talked Ray Stevenson in their life or knows he was The punisher, "Greatest actor ive seen, Hes the best villain ever, I hope he never dies Waaaahhhhhhhh."

"I hate the show cause Natasha looks like a boy, it would be good if she was sexy like her other movies." - Typical NT Dude

Must be tons of AEW Star Wars fans in here typical complaining, contradictions and crying.

Just like AEW Fans, Marvel, WWE, Star Wars, yall still called out by the Promo GOAT.

Unfortunately I dont get to be the Voice of the Voiceless, Im the voice of the clueless and unimformed on NT.

Last edited:
Dont worry fellow positive Star wars fans, I went to the negative peoples thread and warned them not to attack our beloved show.

Back
Top Bottom