Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was it just me or was anakins deaged face looking kind of wobbly? 🤣 better than nothing.

im sure they will clean it up in season 2 like they did luke.

Last time a Woman had cake on of these shows was Megan Thee Stallion and she couldnt act, I expected an Emmy level performance on par with her original Grammy Nominated rap style.

Looks like Girls with *** cant act, im looking for acting not assting.

When it comes to acting, its reverse Baby got Back, we Want Baby got Chops.

I hate English sounding rappers, sounds too proper.

Just ran the photo through a snapchat beauty filter and called it a day:lol:

Personally, i'm not a fan of his character. Whenever I see him, I know the story won't really be about the Mando characters on the show, which is all I'm here for. I feel like he was supposed to be a major character in Cara Dune's show but since that got scrapped, he's just sort of "there" to remind you there's a Favreau/Filoni-verse.

Since we're on the subject of wrestling, he's the SW equivalent of Glacier "coming soon" videos from WCW.

episode 5 must be massive if theyre doing some early showing at some theaters including some imax screens

It’s supposed to be “the game changer” episode of the series. It’s also directed by Filoni.

Curious if this series will be produce a "game changer" for the entire Star Wars universe. If it really was that significant, you would think they would put something significant for a legit theatrical release movie.

Well Filoni is supposed to direct a movie that ties The Mandolorian, The Book of Boba and Ashoka together. I believe The Skeleton Crew show as well.

Curious if this series will be produce a "game changer" for the entire Star Wars universe. If it really was that significant, you would think they would put something significant for a legit theatrical release movie.

I don’t expect anything too crazy. Maybe with where Ahsoka is, they’ll explore multiverses and other stuff to get people excited and theories to get YouTubers and fans ahead of themselves. But whenever Filoni’s story is done, all roads still go towards Rey’s story.

I don’t expect anything too crazy. Maybe with where Ahsoka is, they’ll explore multiverses and other stuff to get people excited and theories to get YouTubers and fans ahead of themselves. But whenever Filoni’s story is done, all roads still go towards Rey’s story.
this is how i lightweight feel about it too because of the time period we’re at, we all know exactly where this is going to end up.

we know Luke’s Jedi Academy fails. We know Exaghol (?) is out there and fragments of the empire are building a Palpatine clone and building star destroyers.

The only thing that can be “game changing” IMO for this time period would be if they made a decision that retcon the sequel trilogy and for the love of Queen Amadala I hope they do it :lol: but there is no way that happens.

but that is why im skeptical for a “game changer” episode, but im ready for another amazing episode.

I'm more curious on why they bothered with a theatrical release for a episode clocking in at 50mins. 😅

1694378740597.png

1694378757544.png

1694378773226.png

1694378788186.png

You know what would be badass, Anakin come out with Ahsoka out this portal and go ham on Thrawns Zombie army 2 vs 10,000 on some ultimate secret character assist steez. He would be like Akuma but its Anakin Skywalker holllllly shhhhhhhhh..... He can have a Gold Lifebar for all I care. I want them to kill so many Zombies that Ahsokas Lightsabers turn green.

kinda wish they would have focused on ahsoka more in the show like the mandolorean season 1 weekly missions then have a star wars rebels live action show where shes in it which is what were getting now in the show

think zeb shows up in the next episode to help the new republic rebels lol

still dont get why ahsoka just dont go to luke for help if thrawn really is a threat. id think he would drop everything to stop that threat.

still dont get why ahsoka just dont go to luke for help if thrawn really is a threat. id think he would drop everything to stop that threat.
Luke, Leia and Han for that matter.

But nah, Luke looked bored and desperate for Ahsoka to stay last time we seen him :lol: he shoulda been call #1 when she seen the clip of Baylon and Shinn killin people on the 1st episode.

Might be my biggest gripe with the show thus far because that just makes too much sense IMO...

Back
Top Bottom