Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So wait... Is "this is the way" a saying only the cult Mandos use?
Seems like a saying the cultish Mandos have kept alive.

When he said it to Bo Katan and her crew earlier and at the end again they seemed aware and acknowledged it and she said it back.

Yeah, but we never hear them say it (I think?) on Clone Wars/Rebels... so my impression was that it was only used by the cult and while 'true' Mandos don't use it, they're aware of it?

Yeah, but we never hear them say it (I think?) on Clone Wars/Rebels... so my impression was that it was only used by the cult and while 'true' Mandos don't use it, they're aware of it?
Well yeah, that's kinda what I'm saying.

I think it was a saying all Mandos use to use. Maybe if we go back to the days of Tarre Vizsla they all used it but ever since the war and the planet got ****ed up the broken up clans of the modern day don't use it like that.

I'd like to compare it to this guy

MediumAcrobaticItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

We aint never heard a Jedi say this :lol: but I'd like to think some sect of them going back hundreds of years used this as a mantra all the time.

Also the weird way post RotJ "May the force be with you." "And also with you." has become a thing all ppl just say to each other now.

Last edited:
mando a terrible guardian/parent/nanny or whatever he is at this point :lol:

good episode

thick gina getting thicker too

Another enjoyable episode.... but the special effects this season! :wow: :wow:
Interesting details with the lab bit. The Kamino-clone scientist mentioning "M-count"... surely we all know what that is! :lol:

But how fast did they make those repairs on the Razor Crest?! :lol:

If I could use The Force, I’d be stealing everything. Yeah, it’s the path to the Dark Side and Henny bottles but I would just Jack everything on sight.

Another enjoyable episode.... but the special effects this season! :wow: :wow:
Interesting details with the lab bit. The Kamino-clone scientist mentioning "M-count"... surely we all know what that is! :lol:

But how fast did they make those repairs on the Razor Crest?! :lol:

Forgive me if I'm slow, but were those failed Palpatine clones that was shown?

I’m not sure if those were Palpatine clones, or Snoke clones or something else entirely. I understand they probably want to have some continuity with the movies, but if I was Favreau and Filoni I’d want to steer away from that ****ty sequel trilogy as much as I can :lol:

I got the impression that Pershing tried injecting Clones with Baby Yoda's high-M-count blood... with no success. The bodies rejected the blood and those deformed bodies were the result. A Force-sensitive army.

I wonder what kind of troopers those were at the very end. 🤔

I got the impression that Pershing tried injecting Clones with Baby Yoda's high-M-count blood... with no success. The bodies rejected the blood and those deformed bodies were the result. A Force-sensitive army.

I wonder what kind of troopers those were at the very end. 🤔
yup you got it .....they were dark troopers, which are basically super advanced troopers that can use the force

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_trooper

The title of next week's episode may provide us with more information.

"Chapter 13: The Jedi"

I’ve never been a Star Wars guy. We had the box set growing up (I’ve seen them a few times) and watched the other two trilogies as they came. Nothing really stuck with me though.

This show makes me want to get deep into the lore.

Should I set some time to the side to watch the movies again or are there any other shows or movies y’all would recommend?

Last edited:
I’ve never been a Star Wars guy. We had the box set growing up (I’ve seen them a few times) and watched the other two trilogies as they came. Nothing really stuck with me though.

this show man je me want to get deep into the lord.

Should I set some time to the side to watch the movies again or are there any other shows or movies y’all would recommend?
I think it would be cool to watch the original 3 and then continue on with the prequel and the latest trilogy. Clone Wars and Rebels is worth recommending.

But again, no need to rush through all. Take your time and enjoy the original films as they are. Go into the deep SW hole after lol.

Back
Top Bottom