Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve never been a Star Wars guy. We had the box set growing up (I’ve seen them a few times) and watched the other two trilogies as they came. Nothing really stuck with me though.

this show man je me want to get deep into the lord.

Should I set some time to the side to watch the movies again or are there any other shows or movies y’all would recommend?
Congrats on your finding the lord, the french was a nice touch. I'd suggest a shortlist of recommended clone wars episodes first though since you've already seen the movies and got the premise, not sure if there's a new final list out there.

Just watched this week’s episode, good to see my guy Appa getting more shine as a Republic officer haha!

Episode was good but too short, the 58-minute one next week will make up for it though. Disney about to make money off some damn macarons when the parks open again though LOL!

My 9-year-old built this last week:
9493E1B3-F276-4389-AA27-951FC16F59C8.jpeg

Question: what is the point of stormtrooper armor?

One shot from a blaster and they dead. I'd just tell the empire to give me a hoody, sweatpants, and a beanie. Offers the same level of protection.

That's just a random inside joke/trope, just like how Stormtroopers have no aim.

Don't take it so seriously, if you're going to question that or look for 100% realism in Star Wars, you're not going to enjoy the story as the creator hoped.

I mean after seeing a few thousand dead storm troopers they should be like this bulky armor is useless. If I'm gonna die, I'd rather be wearing some soft cotton clothes.

I mean after seeing a few thousand dead storm troopers they should be like this bulky armor is useless. If I'm gonna die, I'd rather be wearing some soft cotton clothes.

Robot Chicken Star Wars is the star Wars universe for you. They answer all these descrapancies and make your jokes about them funny.

Since we're in this PC climate, I don't want to fat shame, but she's a long way from her UFC days. It's hard to overlook in her scenes.

I just love how the MAGA crowd simps for Gina on social media and defend her beliefs. Yet whenever another celebrity makes a political statement that they don’t agree with, they go into a frenzy, posting things like “Don’t get political,” “Stick to what you know,” “unfollowed”. They defend MAGA Disney Princess ferociously tho.

It’s visually jarring bc she’s billed as being some super soldier but her thighs rubbin. Still wood...give me 3 and half minutes..maybe 4

It's a little weird to see, because she got the role because of her physicality and she seems to have let herself go. She's in scenes standing beside Mando and Carl Weathers and is looking husky and wide as **** beside them.

Back
Top Bottom