LOCK

Since the older Persian dude escaped, its more than likely he'll return with friends back to the warehouse/studio to find the cage missing and/or Tig and Samcro members there.

Finally got around to watching the season opener yesterday and I thought was really good. It set the tone for whole season. They've always done a great job at that with the season openers. That school shooting shocked the hell outta me but this show always has some crazy *** scenes. They show you the harsh realities of life. That's what makes this show great.

Thought the first episode was great.

Otto. :x :frown:

Jax turning around and slowly telling Ima, "You're a stupid *****" was comical. :lol:

I love the show but the school shooting rocked me as much as gemma's rape.

Gemma's rape was the most cringe-worthy scene I've watched on the show. I didn't think the shooting was disturbing, but I'm not surprised people would get upset about it.

Opie's death was harder to watch than Gemma's rape or the school shooting.

I damn near wanted to cry. Felt like it was one of my dudes that just got ended. Opie was such a G.

He can skip the Ireland season.
even tho the Ireland season was the worst imo.  It still had some good parts written in like the scene where Jax was watching the couple adopting abel walking around, that was really powerful scene.  The season finale was good too.  So I still say he should watch it even tho the it was def dragged out that season

Am i the Only one that like Bobby Elvis and Juice? Maybe its my Latino sympathy (for Juice)...

Bobby keeps it 100 and is the moral center of the MC... He looks out for the club and sees the BIG picture, and thinks long term... I can appreciate that...

Juice is a soldier and does what he is told, and sadly had he been more honest with Jax and the club, I'm SURE they wouldve let the whole thing with his pops being black slide... I'm curious as to how accurate that storyline is for REAL MC's... I know many are racist, but even for "mixed" members? Especially in a very DIVERSE Cali? Anybody with info on the reality of this aspect? Getting kicked out of a club, having all your ink removed and being shunned because the club found out you were mixed with black? Dunno if i buy this...

Yea, that was a huge complaint on here during season 3. There was no reason for them to drag out Abel's kidnapping for 10 damn episodes.

I'd still watch it though.

Last edited:
Am i the Only one that like Bobby Elvis and Juice? Maybe its my Latino sympathy (for Juice)...

Bobby keeps it 100 and is the moral center of the MC... He looks out for the club and sees the BIG picture, and thinks long term... I can appreciate that...

Juice is a soldier and does what he is told, and sadly had he been more honest with Jax and the club, I'm SURE they wouldve let the whole thing with his pops being black slide... I'm curious as to how accurate that storyline is for REAL MC's... I know many are racist, but even for "mixed" members? Especially in a very DIVERSE Cali? Anybody with info on the reality of this aspect? Getting kicked out of a club, having all your ink removed and being shunned because the club found out you were mixed with black? Dunno if i buy this...
ya I like bobby Elvis fine. Whats the rationale for hating him?

I don't think the Persian side of the storyline is going to amount to being that significant. I think it was just an opportunity to show samcro and Nero's crew in action together and then to open up the new business opp.

What happens to Tara tho? I feel like even if she gets out of jail she's not gonna be the same. I think their family is imploding, a lot of it due to Gemma.

I think the show needs a new good guy character that can actually be rooted for.

I agree with this. The whole Ireland thing could easily be bypassed and read about in 10 mins.

Ireland was only good because it gives some background with the gun running relationship that developed.

it depends on the club. SOme clubs are really racist, but then there are diverse clubs that have white and hispanic members. Im not sure why Juice would assume the Sons were the racist kind. I mean, granted in the past they had certain rules, but the members nowadays seem pretty tolerant. Plus its kind of obvious that hes not fully white

Just watched last week's episode last night.

I knew something was going to happen w/ that kid, but I'm kinda speechless. In reading the reviews, a lot of people were upset that this is the route Sutter went.

I'm from the bay which is where the fictional town charming on the show is in so there's def a fair share of outlaw MCs there.  Most 5%ers are racist to varying degrees, many of the white outlaw mcs will allow latin members but they won't allow black members.  They'll have alliances with other black groups like how Samcro did with the Grim Bastards but they won't patch in any black members.  

Back
Top Bottom