LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Me and Joe was down there yesterday while they was movin stuff, they said the new building next door had a lot more room!?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Me and Joe was down there yesterday while they was movin stuff, they said the new building next door had a lot more room!?

that's a lie...a lot more room for boards maybe. it's a loooong
tired.gif
hall just to get up to the place, not to mention, the disappointing t's. what's the city coming to?
mad.gif
i don't even shop in the city anymore. if it's not polo, levis, dc, theni'm outta here!
tongue.gif

It looks madd small par, but they did say it was bigger. Those "sea crystal" mids are sick none the less.

So I walk into work today and as I said ppl have been getting fired, so he hired 2 new people already. I see the first one, a girl she ok at best. and thenI see the second guy, first thing I do is look at his feet and what was he wearing...

077258347ee7a7d1584a00f9844f676e696c904.pjpg

Fake 13s
roll.gif
. Its not funny actually. How are you gonna come to your firstday of work in fake jordans? And the bad thing is people out there who collect shoes cant even get jobs and clowns like this are. I mean dont get me wrong hesa pretty cool guy, but seriously And it wasnt because he couldnt afford it because he had on an entire ed hardy outfit when we left. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ they hired this clown over me?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
just to fit in the guy has to conform to this fad fashion and simpish swag that he doesn't know how to create his own.
smh.gif
very sad imo.
ed hardy, fakes
laugh.gif

anyhow...better pics
363608003.jpg
363607987.jpg

u like, not quite done though; still haven't forgotten about you CHEW

^ it looks good. it would look better with a more complicated flower, like a daisy. what you have doesnt take up enough space IMO

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

It looks madd small par, but they did say it was bigger. Those "sea crystal" mids are sick none the less.

So I walk into work today and as I said ppl have been getting fired, so he hired 2 new people already. I see the first one, a girl she ok at best. and then I see the second guy, first thing I do is look at his feet and what was he wearing...

077258347ee7a7d1584a00f9844f676e696c904.pjpg

Fake 13s
roll.gif
. Its not funny actually. How are you gonna come to your first day of work in fake jordans? And the bad thing is people out there who collect shoes cant even get jobs and clowns like this are. I mean dont get me wrong hes a pretty cool guy, but seriously And it wasnt because he couldnt afford it because he had on an entire ed hardy outfit when we left. Ridiculous.
I can picture Joe tryin to snap this pic hoping dude doesn't turn around and catch him...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Do you any of you all know if Home will get or has the Ms. Pacman Dunks?
I went yesterday and they have not gotten them in yet...I'm on their call list so, maybe they'll call when the quickstrikes release
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

I went yesterday and they have not gotten them in yet...I'm on their call list so, maybe they'll call when the quickstrikes release
wink.gif

aight cool man just let me know if you would sir!

Im sure they will get them Eric.

That thing is sick Par.

Haha yeah spoos I was'nt trying to call him out, becfause most likely he didnt know. And even if the ed hardy was fake if you took the whole outfit andwhat he paid for the fakes he could have bought something real...

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

wink.gif

aight cool man just let me know if you would sir!

i'm not gonna lie, i like the ms. pacman's too! will do brother...(but if Home doesn't get 'em i know i will if they fresh in person)
PONR, 'preciate it...i'll be done soon
chetti mon 'ted' hardy
roll.gif

'preciate it Par & Joe.. i just recently started to get into SB's and i think those are absolutely crack! lol and i know this girl who has workedat the FL at greentree mall for 2 years probly and more than half the time she works she has on fakes.. and i mean like lime green/orange/baby blue jordanVII/X/XI/fusion monstrocity fakes
sick.gif
lol its a crazy world
roll.gif

ok, i wasn't a very big yeezy fan but i got the black and pink ones last night and these shoes are such ridiculously good quality, I'm going crazy now.I want another pair.

What did you have to give up Charlie?

Arm and a leg from the prices i have seen.

As bad as i want them, i just can't force myself to pay that much for them.

Guess i will be 2 for 3 .

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Nice Par! Id like to have something made if at all possible....
just IM me or whatever...chew has me working on a sample piece for him as well, get at me!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Props Charlie. Pics?

I'll have all 3 soon enough.
Ima do some pics if i can later on today, i gotta get a new battery for my camera, I'm definately going after all three of them now.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

What did you have to give up Charlie?

Arm and a leg from the prices i have seen.

As bad as i want them, i just can't force myself to pay that much for them.

Guess i will be 2 for 3
Trust me, they were, but luckily i didn't have to deal with cash, it was just trading kicks, the stuff I gave up though I honestly never woreor cared to much about.

Back
Top Bottom