LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Its been a couple months since I've been on here, man I've missed it, just haven't had anytime at all to get on here or to keep up with the kicks,hope everyone has been good though

^^^sheeit...that's evident of how our forum has taken a nose dive down the midwest; you def not the only one missing the posting etc.
WE ALL NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB!!!
laugh.gif

YES WE CAN ! !

Anyhow, which stores are getting the 5 pack on the 23rd ?

Who is planning on picking these up ?

I'd call myself but since i ended up getting strep AGAIN and i can hardly talk right now. Might have to get my tonsils taken out but anything is betterthan how i have been feeling. I just want to be able to eat some real food again !

im sure city gear is and i would think finish line in jeff would.

speaking of city gear, whats up with trebanga tyler ?

i thought it came out the 30th? Im gonna have to pass....just had a stereo and some speakers put in my car.

What i cant wait for is the 19th to get here....just crumbled and listened to a couple snippets to hold me over, but i wont listen to any full songs.

They are saying the date was pushed up to 23rd, im not sure if there is confirmation or not.

Im not a big em fan, but the new album is alright, some of the songs i have a big ? about, especially the one where he is talking about sexing his step fatheror whatever.

glad to see your still holding out D. Beautiful has been in nonstop play the past week, one of the best songs of Ems career.

and that trebanga dude is just a highschool kid that popped off at the mouth down in Memphis. He tried to say him and his buddy was forsure getting the size 10and 11 and there would be problems if someone grabbed one of those sizes. And one was in front of me, one was behind me in line.. so I am not going to pass upa size close to my size for a size 9 or a size 12 just because dude thought he was hard, so I grabbed the size 11
laugh.gif

Release date is the 23rd according to theshoegame.com...I know for a fact deveroes will have it. The Orange air max 95's are about to start popping up

tylerhundley wrote:
glad to see your still holding out D. Beautiful has been in nonstop play the past week, one of the best songs of Ems career.

and that trebanga dude is just a highschool kid that popped off at the mouth down in Memphis. He tried to say him and his buddy was forsure getting the size 10 and 11 and there would be problems if someone grabbed one of those sizes. And one was in front of me, one was behind me in line.. so I am not going to pass up a size close to my size for a size 9 or a size 12 just because dude thought he was hard, so I grabbed the size 11
laugh.gif

thats hilarious

i wouldnt have been mad if you had to pick up the size 9
wink.gif

^ i didnt know you wore size 9, my bad
frown.gif
lol

and corey, yeah the 95s should pop up real soon, so should the griffeys and barkleys. too bad that they are all excluded from the 50 this weekend.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

i thought it came out the 30th? Im gonna have to pass....just had a stereo and some speakers put in my car.
I've been wanting to put some speakers in my car...What was address again D?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I wore that hat to the derby festival game and got about 15 compliments....best hat ive seen in awhile.
dmoney , i appreciate that man ~ we have a nice thing going with these "CATS " hats .....

july we will have 2 more colors . an all khaki suede with blue cats and also a fourth of july colorway that is about to be a HIT ! all i can say is dont sleepbecause we wont ever be restocking the new colorways .

then we are running all white with blue , then a red with white and will move forward with some other hats ... CARDS ?

^^^The Cards idea sounds interesting although I don't think it will be as big of a hit like the Cats, since you're located in lexvegas. I wouldn'tmind one though.

Got the hat last night. UPS almost screwed me again. Luckily il doing some remodeling, and the contractor was there to take the package. The hat is sick sicksick, cant wait to wear it. Already need another one for a friend, PM sent.

Can we get a teaser of the 4th of july hat? Colors?

We need a black colorway! All black or black with blue. I'm way too excited over this hats. Its like you just re-released concords

Yeah I received my 2 hats Wednesday. Showed a pic of it to a guy at work and had to get him one as well. Thanks again Dunk.

^ oh my god i forgot all about this....is it tomorrow?

Sneak----any chance of a black one with CATS in white?

Back
Top Bottom