LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone holding a Econ Micro or Macro book from U of L?!?!
smile.gif

yes we are doing a black with white cats and a blue button but the hats are spaced out at like 2 colorways every 30 to 50 days cant flood the market ~

the fourth of july colorway is def a fav by alot of people . ill try and post a pic

i def appreciate ou guys showing love with our cats hats , the crazy thing is i am from pittsburgh and i dont mess with the wildcats ! the shop needed a hatthat we can run as a shop hat IN MANY COLORWAYS . thus the crazy color combos ( makers mark bottle colorway , keeneland edition ... and a handful of othersmash hits )

the keeneland is all kelley green , brown cats , gold logos !

hopefully this hat will be a hit for us . we will be hosting a 4rth of july bbq and releasing the hat that day . food , beer ... only 30 hats will be made andwe wont ever restock them .
33kys1e.jpg

i'm sure those hats are gonna be hot too!...dunk

PONR
very nice, xv is my grail
pimp.gif
and the colorway...honestly,those was my first j's. need to get my hat swag on!

5.18.09 WDYWT post chea, notgafas!
smile.gif

tongue.gif
chilled with my baby V all weekend, welcome home!

What up Louisville sneakerheads!!! New member to the forum. I already kno summa yall on here. What up Mike, Corey, Tony and Chris? For thoseof yall that dont kno me, the name's Jason. Jus wanted to introduce myself and let yall kno that I'm down for the shoe/ fashion game in KY!!!

By the way, any new local Griffey news yet?

Welcome Jason.....Shaheens will most likely have the griffeys by the end of the week. $125.

nice pickups Joe....

Whats up Jason? Welcome to the thread.

and eric... if you find something you let me know too
laugh.gif
I have been looking since January lol

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Welcome Jason.....Shaheens will most likely have the griffeys by the end of the week. $125.

nice pickups Joe....
Is it a specific Shaheen's location that's gonna get the Griffey's?

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

SUNNSUPREME , im here if u ever need anything ... oneness287.com
Thanx dunk. I been peepin the oneness website 4 a minute now, and I must say that I am impressed. Now if I can just get my raggedy $@% car downto Lex Vegas, we might be in business.

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

Thanx dunk. I been peepin the oneness website 4 a minute now, and I must say that I am impressed. Now if I can just get my raggedy $@% car down to Lex Vegas, we might be in business.
yo, i need to make a trip to oneness pretty soon, u down?? oh, and yea welcome to NT, call me durt...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

John Wall commits. My life is complete

thats a scary %%! recruiting class. the only problem I see is yall will have 5 players wanting to go pro after the season, and all will want the ball. How areyou going to satisfy everyone? Seems to me like yall will need 5 balls on the court to make everyone happy.

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

Thanx dunk. I been peepin the oneness website 4 a minute now, and I must say that I am impressed. Now if I can just get my raggedy $@% car down to Lex Vegas, we might be in business.
yo, i need to make a trip to oneness pretty soon, u down?? oh, and yea welcome to NT, call me durt...
4sho on the trip durt. Good lookin. When u tryin 2 roll?

Back
Top Bottom