LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

4sho on the trip durt. Good lookin. When u tryin 2 roll?
300!
happy.gif

idk honestly, hopefully sooner rather than later...by the end of the month is the goal J

chuck chuck ~idgafas

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

John Wall commits. My life is complete

thats a scary %%! recruiting class. the only problem I see is yall will have 5 players wanting to go pro after the season, and all will want the ball. How are you going to satisfy everyone? Seems to me like yall will need 5 balls on the court to make everyone happy.
Damn it feels great to have that problem....beats havin 1 or 2 NBA players and 3 others that should be hoopin at beelermine. I think were gonnahave a great season....the best player always gets the most shots in cals system...walls not a scorer spo no worries there....cousins can score but he will gethis chance with pat gettin doubled sometimes. Man i cant $*!*$@+ wait!!!!!!!!

we are here everyday but sunday .... 11 to 7 ! we are sitting on a gang of summer goods . we are waiting on our jordan app to come back ...................

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

John Wall commits. My life is complete

thats a scary %%! recruiting class. the only problem I see is yall will have 5 players wanting to go pro after the season, and all will want the ball. How are you going to satisfy everyone? Seems to me like yall will need 5 balls on the court to make everyone happy.
Damn it feels great to have that problem....beats havin 1 or 2 NBA players and 3 others that should be hoopin at beelermine. I think were gonna have a great season....the best player always gets the most shots in cals system...walls not a scorer spo no worries there....cousins can score but he will get his chance with pat gettin doubled sometimes. Man i cant $*!*$@+ wait!!!!!!!!

yeah thats a bananas recruiting class w/out Wall, with him its just stupid.. i wont just give them the trophy yet but i definitely wont put it past em.. andthe big game is in Rupp this year.....
sick.gif
Let us pray...........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

300!
happy.gif

idk honestly, hopefully sooner rather than later...by the end of the month is the goal J

chuck chuck ~idgafas

Cant do it by the end of the month unfortunately. Leavin for Florida 2moro and wont be back until beginning of June. Sorry
frown.gif

coah cal and wall , def a combo for cats hat sales ! WE WILL BE RUNNING SOME SICK UK - +%% DOPE TEES SOON ...........

300!
happy.gif

chuck chuck ~idgafas

Cant do it by the end of the month unfortunately. Leavin for Florida 2moro and wont be back until beginning of June. Sorry
frown.gif

that's fine with me, i'll be going to vegas
eek.gif
here in mid june soit's whatever, i WILL be going down before then...i'm coming dunk plus i'm cop a hat hopefully 5/8
smile.gif

I havent heard whos getting them yet. Im sure City Gear will get them, just dont know if that will be the City Gear in Memphis, St Louis or Louisville yet.

If they come to the ville i will, but im not travelling for them.

They look a lot like the Zen's imo, nothing special.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

sorry, i disagree...now you know i don't go beast mode for yeezys, but those are pretty hot

sorry, i disagree...now you know i don't go beast mode for yeezys, but those are pretty hot

I guess peoples opinions are different. I honestly think the Tan pair is the worst, the only thing that makes it even decent is the glow in the dark swoosh. Istill am keeping my hopes high that they decide to release something like the Tinker colorway. That is the sickest pair I have seen.

I had to do a double take at your post at 1st, i though you were joking.

I like the tan's, but they are nothing that im going to take a road trip to pick up.

I like the tan's, but they are nothing that im going to take a road trip to pick up.

Road trip Road trip lets go mad mike lets pimp my shoes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by villebilly

Road trip Road trip lets go mad mike lets pimp my shoes
roll.gif

when do they drop?

i need to get my hands on a pair too. i just don't get paid til the 28th...hopefully they're still available
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom