LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Ballin....

46425df44eef476a513abb702a4c8d56ec7cd37.pjpg

...om a budget. only one is mine. Anyone else grab this this morning? 3ms are alot better than i expected.

I was going to but i talked myself out of it.

Really don't need anymore shoes and honestly i am running out of room in my house to keep them.

I will be picking up the 12's next weekend though !

didnt get the pack....4310 is doin too much when i can get the barkleys, griffs and 95s for that....picked up the barkleys today.

They look good though joe good pickup....

Anybody gonna get the Nubucks? I will even though I have the pair from the first time they released. I love Black/Carolina Jordan's

^ havent decided yet. Ive seen OG pairs go on ebay for like 170$ so I might pass on the ones this weekend and get the first release.

Congrats to everybody that got the 5pack.ALSO to all my heads that want to up grade there rides i have a guy that is blowing out all of his 20-24 inch rims,ifyou need a set hit him up at www.rndperformance.com are give him a call at (615)382-9944 or his cell at (615)585-0161,his name is Dan Klabanoff.If you seesomething that you like call Dan and he will work out a good price for you,all of his rims are new.the best time to reach him is in the evening,check him out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Anybody gonna get the Nubucks? I will even though I have the pair from the first time they released. I love Black/Carolina Jordan's

I will be grabbing these.

hey haze didn't you go to memphis for the yeezy release? could you give me some information on the store that got them down there?

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com

Originally Posted by HatchMo

hey haze didn't you go to memphis for the yeezy release? could you give me some information on the store that got them down there?

That would be Tyler, i went to st. louis for the zen's, i didnt pick up the black n pinks.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by HatchMo

That would be Tyler, i went to st. louis for the zen's, i didnt pick up the black n pinks.

Yeah that was me Hatch. 2 stores in Memphis had them. City Gear on Winchester, and City Gear on American Way.

Back
Top Bottom