LOUISVILLE, KY heads

yo team; I'm bout to hit ya with some more WDYWT pics...look for me TEAM KY! yea, the looks will be.... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

9 for sure...A few maybe's as well...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

chetti, u might be mad but....i seen the summer 08 catalog, they are bringing the air raids back....but they are not the black/african print, they made them white instead. So i guess u can start ur hunt for the OGs....
TEAM KENTUCKY

Today was a pretty good day. The Hopple Street sore:

http://photobucket.com

My dad checking out the custom built shoe wall Nike did:

More pics of the shoe wall/ store:

The Soldier's:

Family Photo of todays pick-ups:

Only one pair of the 8's was for me. I copped the AF! Original Six Jones Player's Edition for $69.99....I couldn't pass that deal up. My buddy copped the Baltimore Supremes for $100....regularly $200. He also got the last pair of Aqua's.....size 10! Sorry Chew, I would have copped in a heartbeat if they had another pair in your size.

TEAM KENTUCKY

footlocker in j mall still has alot of aquas. i think finish line still has quite a few pair also.

im actually quite pleased with the pea pods. im not really feeling the green but the navy suede is nice. but to each his own.

D$, good look on the info. I had the black, grey, and white colorway of the Air Raids also, but they don't move me like the "Peace" Edition ones! I know they probably won't ever retro those. I've looked for OGs, but they go for crazy prices on eBay. This one cat had a pair on there, toebox creased to death, didn't have the box, and STILL wanted $350 BIN!! :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

yea, deveroes is sick!, nice shelf...plus i'm not gonna really feel a lot of folks rocking my kick though. I ain't off that. i kinda liked the solitude (think that's how you spell it) . . . chetti, get at ya fruckin boi
TEAM KENTUCKY​

yea i agree wit par i like having exclusive stuff noone has....but....i cant wait for this deveroes in the ville
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^ I like to be different as well, but this is something we really need. Im tired of paying crazy re-sell prices for kicks, since all we really have to rely on is eastbay. And I have never successfully gotten a LS release worth getting on there.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder
"You know what? The only thing I'm worried about...is getting a boner. Good work today, everybody."~Michael

Had fun playing cards sunday. WE should do it again soon
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder
"You know what? The only thing I'm worried about...is getting a boner. Good work today, everybody."~Michael

Yeah I had a good time as well Chew. A thanks for the comments on my customs Chewy...
TEAM KENTUCKY

D$, did you go 'tomb raiding' again? Any updates??
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
-Clipse, "Momma, I'm So Sorry"
S . o . S!​

i went over there but in search for jordan gear only, there is really too much stuff to look through. i found 2 kids sweatshirts, i think they are for the cardinal 7s. There is alot of nike suits over there, i would say from the mid 90s. Im pretty sure ive gotten all the jordan stuff from over there, dont know if im gonna buy the sweatshirts or not....so they are still sittin over there.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^i'll get at you soon about those Nike suits, D$...just let me know when you have more info about what's over there.
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
S . o . S!​

^^^^ i wouldn't mind one of those suits either mang.... =]
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN' COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
All the contretemps I face/Coupled with my persistant grace/Has put me two steps in front of my peers,and made me wise beyond my years

man ive been lookin back at all the pages in this thread, its been up and running for like 1 1/2 years....Thats crazy. we was on the grape hype the first few pages....i know yall ( spoos, chew) will never forget that. lol....
TEAM KENTUCKY

Hmmm...Grapes....I have no idea what you are talkin about D...
TEAM KENTUCKY

ain't nobody really postin' no more...i know i have a lil too much going on. D$...i haven't forgot about those deions, they'll def be on layaway this weekend (count on it).

:smh:
smh.gif
chetti; where u? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​

Man I've been gone for a minute....
TEAM KENTUCKY

I got some pretty good heat comin in in the next day or two....stay tuned!
TEAM KENTUCKY

yo, D$, sit me back a pair of those all black LeBron's yall have on sale. Sz. 12. I need those for the fall/winter, because they're easy to keep clean! I appreciate it, sir!!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

I just returned from Hibbetts and the VIII's coming out the 20th are hideous IMO...Good thing cause I need to start saving for 08...
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^^ CAn you snap some pics?
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Back
Top Bottom