Major earthquake possibly to west coast? How do you feel bout this NT?

How can someone living on the west coast of North American not already know this? !#** the subduction zones of the pacific northwest

[Charles Barkley] "Only God is an expert Ernie..." [/Charles Barkley]

Kinda sucks to be living in CA these days, we got radiation coming and an expected earth quake
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by obie21

we don't get earthquakes in fresno. if it happens in cali, it'll happen in sf or la
If those tectonic plates play their cards right..
Fresno beach
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kinda scared, though. Earthquakes are no joke
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bay area does. we'll be fine, our piers not so much.
cali heads just gotta hold on tight. literally.
i just don't wanna be in my damn truck when this happens. that would suck.
laugh.gif

and this has been talked about for years. if it happens it happens.

Damn I really hope you Cali dudes can stay outside the whole day just to be safe... I would suggest you guys find a nice open spot outside just in case something like this does happen...away from telephone poles and trees.

Anybody catch NatGeo's "Mega-Quake" special? It was on Monday night, and again last night. Basically said how the Pacific NW is next to be hit like Japan. To summarize an hour-long show, pretty much said that Portland-Seattle-Vancouver is next and when it hits, the devastation is going to be worse than Hurricane Katrina. Said the earthquake will wipe out all tall buildings, then within 20 minutes, a tsunami is going to hit and flood everything out.

Just sucks because it's been a dream/plan for my family to move out of the Midwest and head back to Portland. After seeing that show, my wife was pretty content on staying here. It was scary stuff but like most of you said, it could happen tomorrow or it could happen in 75 years. Can't control it, so need to live in fear. Just be prepared.....

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by allreds

Wow I thought I was the only one on NT from the Central Valley. Anyways, wazzhup fresno heads

not from there but i can answer you

not a damn thing...literally
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
I laughed
Lol.. Hes right though...
ohwell.gif
. We literally got nothin.

how does bein outside in a earthquake help? wat if the ground split open & u fall in & $%@#?

Back
Top Bottom