MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

after reading this whole thread im beyond hype for this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

USE TOP TIERS. I don't care what anyone says, but unlike Street Fighter, top-tiers are the best bet to winning.

By top-tiers I mean guys like Cable, Sentinel, Magneto, Storm, Iron Man, etc.

Make use of your assists. Spam them if you have to. Criticize all you want, but if you watch tournament videos, you'd see those dudes use their assist like crazy. I don't mean spam them like just use them willy-nilly, but if you got to the point where you have to call your assist like crazy, do it. Remember you have unlimited assists with no delay. Make use of them, too.

Example: Use Psylocke's Anti-Air assist to get started on Magneto's infinites and air combos.

I personally stick with Cable, Sentinel (sometimes Iron Man), and Captain Commando.

If using top-tiers, infinites, chaining Cable's Air Hyper Viber Beam, chaining Sentinel's Fierce into Rocket Punch into Hyper Sentinel Force, flying and continuously stomping, spamming Captain Cammando's assists, etc. are what it takes to win, then damn straight that's what I'm gonna do.
laugh.gif
You sound like you know what you talking about..... how about some match's
devil.gif

You on PSN?

USE TOP TIERS. I don't care what anyone says, but unlike Street Fighter, top-tiers are the best bet to winning.

Make use of your assists. Spam them if you have to. Criticize all you want, but if you watch tournament videos, you'd see those dudes use their assist like crazy. I don't mean spam them like just use them willy-nilly, but if you got to the point where you have to call your assist like crazy, do it. Remember you have unlimited assists with no delay. Make use of them, too.

Example: Use Psylocke's Anti-Air assist to get started on Magneto's infinites and air combos.

I personally stick with Cable, Sentinel (sometimes Iron Man), and Captain Commando.

If using top-tiers, infinites, chaining Cable's Air Hyper Viber Beam, chaining Sentinel's Fierce into Rocket Punch into Hyper Sentinel Force, flying and continuously stomping, spamming Captain Cammando's assists, etc. are what it takes to win, then damn straight that's what I'm gonna do.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

You on PSN?
nope just on Xbox Live, you on there?

laugh.gif
devil.gif

You on PSN?
add me 
Gamertag--SwagOnYouHeaux

everyone else add me too im copping feb 15

laugh.gif
devil.gif

You on PSN?

Holler at me on xbox live for higher level mvc2: mvc2 roundhouse

laugh.gif
devil.gif

You on PSN?

Naw, just PSN.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

laugh.gif
devil.gif

You on PSN?

I will add you today even though i think i played you before, with that same gamertag.

Beast4ya - i will add you

LimitedRetroOG - maybe next time when i get on the ps3

I will add you today even though i think i played you before, with that same gamertag.

Are you SRK Maverick? 

Originally Posted by TiDE619

I wonder why Capcom never used anyone from Rival Schools in the versus series (no Sakura don't count)

Rival.Schools.104755.jpg

I've always wanted to play this game ever since i was in elementary/middle school
embarassed.gif

for the dude that was hype about assists and etc. you were talking about Marvel vs Cap 2 right? Cuz im sure they made marvel 3 pretty balanced so there will be no infinite combos with Magneto etc.
laugh.gif

Are you SRK Maverick? 
Nope I'm Potter2010
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

for the dude that was hype about assists and etc. you were talking about Marvel vs Cap 2 right? Cuz im sure they made marvel 3 pretty balanced so there will be no infinite combos with Magneto etc.
laugh.gif
You have a copy already?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

laugh.gif
You have a copy already?
No but I was able to play it a while back during one of those SF tourneys (seasons beatings). And it looks l;ike they made it balanced like Super sf IV anyone can beat anyone.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

laugh.gif
You have a copy already?
No but I was able to play it a while back during one of those SF tourneys (seasons beatings). And it looks l;ike they made it balanced like Super sf IV anyone can beat anyone.
Not to mention that there is damage scaling and an infinite prevention system (decreasing hitstun).  Seth said there are some nasty loops in there though..

MvC3 will not be a game of "unintended exploits" like its 10 year old predecessor.  The chaos will come from utilizing your partners, not from a lack of QA and balancing.  Hell, we'd probably have 50+ characters if they didn't spend so much time on testing  

[h2]Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to segregate rage quitters[/h2]
January 13th, 2011 @ 02:52
By Brenna Hillier

20110113ragequit_gt.jpg

Spiff up your net code, balance your forces, and moderate your matches as you may, you can’t eliminate online gaming’s biggest problem: players.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s approach is both elegant and apt. It’s going to take all the rage quitters, and lock them away with each other until they learn better.

According to GamesRadar, Capcom have instituted an invisible reputation system which keeps tabs on your behaviour.

Indulge in the ungentlemanly practice of disconnecting when you start to lose fights, and you’ll soon find yourself pitted against others of your persuasion. Only. Others. Of your. Persuasion.

If that doesn’t teach ‘em, nothing will.

Thanks ’toid

Back
Top Bottom